The Phone Diary 7

Writing A Secret (Unfinished)

 

September XX

 

This marks my second day in the hospital. Tired. Exhausted. But relatively happy.

 

I’m glad the girls visited me and brought me stuffs. All kinds of stuffs. From food to flowers to toys and equipments. Too bad that bear Seulgi got for me is on the couch right now. Far farrr away from my bed so I can’t reach it.

 

The little devil was the one who chucked it there. .

 

Speaking of her… I don’t even know why she has such an effect on me like that. The way she does things is… So natural? So sweet?

 

Oh my gosh. I’m actually getting dizzy just thinking about it. No, it’s not the gorgeous smile she has. It’s the things she says. Like how she tries to be playful with me and at the same time, I actually feel her care for me… So...

 

Okay, just to be honest with myself, it is also that gorgeous smile of hers. I had to blink twice just to make sure I saw it right… Pretty sure I’ve seen that particular smile before...

 

The exactly same smile she had when we first got closer to each other in the kitchen...

 

The smile taught me that eyes like hers could have many shades of brown at once…

 

Then and now…


 

How could I ever forget the smile that makes my heart beat faster?