End

My Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm bell. Slowly I opened my eyes and yawned before turning off the bell and continue back to sleep. My eyes were half-closed when I detected a movement beside me. Realising that, me eyes shot wide open and my lungs were automatically beats faster than ever. Whoever was besides me was shuffling before decided to put his arm around my waist. This can't be happening right now..

Author's POV

"Aaaahhh!!",you screamed when that person was already snuggling in your neck. Turning your body facing him, wih eyes closed you give that person a strong kick which you aim at his abdomen,apparently. A loud groan can be heard across the room as the stranger fell hard on the floor. You did not dare to open your eyes but later you did it anyway. Crawling to the edge of your bed, you saw a guy, still groaning in pain.

He has a black hair and a little pale skin. He has round eyes,you noticed when he looks at you before continued what he was doing. He seems familiar to me especially that side profile of his,but where?, you thought. But, what catches your attention was his head.

 Not really his head but he has this dog-like ears on his head.. Cosplay? While he was busy rubbing his back, your hands made their way to one of his ear and PULL it.

"Ouch, don't pull my ears,woman!",the boy hissed slapping your hand away. Again, you were captivated by how the ears on his head moves by itself.

But then, you frowned..Okay, What's going on here? It's not a cosplay,definitely not. It's freaking moving by itself! ,you thought.

You screamed again when you finally realised it. Reaching for something that was in your radius, you threw it to the guy and started to get your way out of your bed.

"Ouch! Ya! Hey! Stop it! Its freaking hurt woman! Hana!",the guy was having a hard time to move towards you because you kept throwing things here and there before he finally grab your hand. But you were fighting frantically trying to escape from his grip with eyes closed, afraid of what he might do to you.

 Leaving him no choice, he pushed your body to the wall and pinned both of your hand above your head. Still though, your leg was moving violently so do your head makes him pinned your lower body with his lower part.

Startled,you immediately stopped and look at the stanger's face. Breathing heavily,you look straight into his eyes. His eyes were yellow at first before turned into black again. You were shocked to see the changes and your eyes widen more.

"You seriously think that by throwing me with your makeup can kill me? Except the hairdrier part, it hurts like hell",he chuckled seeing your expression.. Lost like a child,he thought.

You didn't understand what he was saying but eventually got your answer when you shifted your gaze and saw your hairdrier was broken into two on the floor. You looked back at him before you asked him questions.

"Who are you?".

"Kim Himchan".

"How did you get into my house? And why are you sleeping beside me?",you asked.

"Through the window and I feel like to because your scent are so sweet that I was addicted",he said trying to lean in and buried his face at the crook of your neck but wince in pain when you knock him with your head.

Withdrawing his head and move back a little, he winced in pain however he still didn't let go of your hand,though.

"I swear if you do that again, I'm gonna do something that you won't like",he threatened. You flinch a little bit when you saw his eyes were red in colour.

"what are you? What do you want from me? Why are you here?",you whispered, still scared if him.

I swear he looks familiar,you thought.

He looked at you for a moment and you felt that he relaxed a bit because his eyes are returning back to normal. He let go of you but somehow you were dissappointed because his w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter