1

Be Loved By You

Author's note: I have edited the last part of this story so for those who had subscribed this story,please re-read this chapter. :)

 

==================================

 

Flashback (11 years old)

A frown plastered on the boy's forehead as he looked at himself via the reflection of the mirror. He hated on how he looked like.

I look so lame. He scoffed. ...and old.

Despite his hateful and annoyed reaction,his parents still smiled proudly.

"How is it,Jiminnie?" His mother,Mrs. Park asked. "You look so handsome in coat!"

"I don't like this rubbish." he replied coldly.

Mr. Park chuckled. "That is not a rubbish,Park Jimin. Your mom is right. You look exactly when I was at your age."

"Oh,we are so proud to have a son like you!" Mrs. Park walked to her son and hugged him tightly. Both of them,Mr. and Mrs. Park loved Jimin so much since he was their only child. They loved him so much till they point that they almost spoiled him.

"Mom!" he tried to release himself from the hug. "C-can't b-breath!"

Mrs. Park broke the hug."Whether you like it or not,you have to wear it for tonight's dinner. This dinner is so important to me because we're going to meet my best friend and her family. We have not met them for years. Morever,their daughter is used to be your friend. You guys always played together. Just be a good boy tonight then after the dinner,your dad and I will buy anything that you want. Alright,pumpkin?"

Mrs. Park smiled in satisfication as Jimin nodded his head half-heartedly."That's my boy."

"Alright. I think we have to go now or else,we're gonna be late." Mr. Park said.

"Okay! Leggo,leggo!"Mrs. Park was so excited while Jimin was extremely sure that the dinner would be extremely boring.

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

And he was rightHere he was,keeping on munching his food while he got nothing to do. The dinner was loud with  the adults' voice. Jimin looked slightly annoyed but still grateful because he did not to talk. He took a sneak peak at the girl beside him. He could tell that she was his used-to-be friends that his mother talked about. 

Just like Jimin,she was grateful because she did not need to talk. But she looked so timid and awkward.

"Oh,Nana is eleven years old too,right?"Mrs. Park asked.

Upon hearing her name,the girl named Nana automatically straightened up her body. She nodded her head.

"Don't you remember Jimin,Nana?"her mother,Mrs. Lee asked. Nana replied a 'no' that almost could not be heard.

"They said the person that you remember the most is the person that hurt you the most."Mr. Lee said. "Well,I guess that is true because Jimin never hurt or made Nana cried. That's why she could not remember him." The other adults laughed with Mr. Lee's so-called theory.

"Nana looks like a good girl." Mr. Park complimented. "Unlike our Jimin. He is very naughty."He said jokingly.

Being the sensitive boy he was,Jimin felt a pang of jealousy hit him. His father just complimented a girl that Jimin could not even remember. And his father just dissed him.

Nana blushed as she heard the compliment. But she did not blushed anymore as she heard the boy beside her muttered something like "good girl,my foot."

"Jimin,why don't you bring Nana walk around this area or to the nearby playground? I believe you guys have not gone anywhere yet since you guys got back from Australia this morning.

No. This can't be good. Nana didn't like Mrs. Park idea since she just heard Jimin dissed her. She had only a few friends due to her quiet personality,but that was alright. Having people who she barely remembered hating her,that was not alright.

Jimin was more than glad to get his out from that closed place. He immediately walked out from the restaurant but Nana sat still. She had zero intention of following Jimin.

But she eventually got up as she looked at her father who gave a signal to follow Jimin. She walked out from the restaurant half-heartedly. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

The walk was so awkward for Nana. She followed Jimin from behind. She herself didn't know whether Jimin realized or not that she had followed him for five minutes already. All she knew was she wanted  to go home.

Suddenly,Jimin turned around. "You know.."

So he realise.. Nana was surprised.

"...I don't remember you." Jimin continued his sentence. Nana was about to say 'me too' but stopped as she heard Jimin's sudden confession. "And I don't like you already."

Nana tried her best to control her heartbeats and not to widen her eyes. "Why?"

"I don't know." Jimin shrugged his shoulders with his infamous poker face on. "Why don't we switch bodies. Oh,not mine,of course. Switch it with anyone around you. Maybe you would understand." Then he walked away. Nana sweared she heard something like 'acting  all innocent' and 'pfftt' from Jimin.

Now Nana really wanted to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

A MONTH LATER.

 

"Nana-yah,do not read in the dark.  It is not good for your eyes," Her mother said.

Nana who was enjoying herself did not even care to avert her gaze from her faourite comic. "Hm,wait. I am almost done."

Her father shook his head. "Reading in the dark can cause short-sightedness.You know well that you look like a 45 years old stressed out scientist when you are wearing spectacles,"

The thought of wearing spectacles frightened her. She closed her comic and put it aside. She put her head between the two in front seat of the car where her parents sat. "Where are actually we going tonight?"

"To the Park's crib." Her mother answered.

"What?" She half screamed. Since the confession at the Park's,she decided not to face with their son.

Her parents laughed. "I was just kidding,sweetheart."  Her mother said.

Nana let out a sigh in relief. 

"Why don't you want to go there? Did you see something scary in their house?" her mother asked.

Yes. Their son is scary. "No.."

"Perhaps.."her father said in a teasing tone."You are in love with the Jimin boy and you are too shy to meet him?"

"Appa!"Nana screamed in embrassment.

Her parents laughed. "Come on. You guys used to be playmates."

"I can't remember,Umma." She whispered. Silence filled in the car.

Then,the raffic light turned red.

But their cas was still moving.

"What?!" Her father panicked. "The brake is not working!"

"What?!" Nana and her mother went panicked too.

"I don't know! I had checked the car before we go and it was perfectly fine!" His father tried the brake again. "No,not now."

The car was at the barrier. And a lorry was on the way.Their car looked so small with the gigantic lorry in front of it.

There was nothing that they could do.

With his big hand,the father held his wife's and daughter's hands.

And that was it.

It happened in a blink of an eye.

DUSH.