Oh Sehun

Be Mine

 

Seohyun snatched her bag and immediately run outside her house. She never imagined that her first day in high school end up woke up late like this. One thing that she got this morning is, crying while watching a marathon drama shows could ruin everything in the morning.

"Oh what the hell, what with this swollen eyes of mine? Gosh, I just sleep within 2 hours and haven't eaten anything since the shows begin last night." She sighed as she sat in the bus that fetched her to her high school.

Once the bus stopped outside her new school, she directly ran towards her school, but too late, the bell just rang about 2 minutes ago.

"Can you please open the gate for me? Really, this is my first day as a freshman year in this school, I just can't skip the day because of coming late." Seohyun begged to the security guard of the school,

"Oh it's your fault for coming late."

"But, it's only 2 minutes late." She became annoyed,

"But still late. Better go back to your home." He said for the last time as he left Seohyun alone outside the school gate,

Seohyun was just about to turn around when suddenly someone's run towards her and end up bumped her. Both fell on the ground,

"Ouch," that was the only thing Seohyun said as she caressed her forehead,

It was actually a guy that bumped her. Not so tall guy but tall enough for her with an iPod in his hand and he wore a casual jeans with only t-shirt on,

"Hey, sorry, I was in a rush so I run but too bad I got late again," he smiled with an apologetic smile on his face while he put his hand out to help Seohyun get up once he's already stood up,

"Oh.. yeah.. it's okay, I was late for school too, I guess we're same here." Seohyun accepted his hand but still not looking, maybe his body hit her forehead that hard due she's still caressed it slowly.

"Hey, it's that hurt?" he wanted to check Seohyun's forehead when suddenly she opened her eyes and realized that a stranger's face just being only some inches far from hers,

"Yah! What do you think you are doing?" She screamed in panic. Instead let him check her hurt forehead, she pushed him away with a scared look in her expression like she was being disturb by a criminal.

He gave her a poker face which made her somehow embarrassed with what she did just now, "Well, I just want to know whether your forehead is hurt or not." He smiled, "anyway, are you new in this school? I never see you before or it just me that being too careless,"

"Uhm.. I actually just entered this school, I'm in a freshman years but I was late in my first day."

"Oh I see,"

"I'm Seo Joo Hyun by the way but called me Seohyun please and I'm sorry about that pushing some minutes ago," she forced to let a small laugh to ease some awkward things that she just did,

"It's okay Seohyun, I'm Oh Sehun," He said,

A smile showed after he finished his sentence, which somehow made her heart skipped for a beat, such an angelic smile with attractive face filled with charisma and gentleness, is it just her or the world seems like stopped for a while? The time was like being so slow when that smile appeared in front of her eyes, she wasn't allowed to blink only for a second but than it doesn't last long.

"Seohyun? Are you okay?" His word was like a snap for her in her imagination world,

*Gosh Seohyun! Did you drool over him and stared that scary? Oh I'm gonna buried myself after this*

"Uhm.. Yeah.. I was just.... Thinking of something, so, maybe I will head back home now, goodbye." She bowed before immediately headed back home, she was that ashamed that she ended up leaving that soon but she doesn't know that he chuckled for her.

 

 

Seohyun's POV

Oh, I shouldn't leave that fast, I could be talking longer with him or maybe I had a chance to spend the day with him? Like walking around Seoul? Ah, pabo Seohyun. He's such a nice person, and you've already embarrassed your self in the first time meeting? You deserved a death seriously. I feel like being kicked in the now please someone do that for me. But oh! Is he my senior? Idiot Seohyun.

I hit my forehead once again just to gain a pain in it.