둘_Two

We Aren't a Mistake

After the breakup day of the most famous couple in Yujeon High, everyone went dumbfounded. Well, why not? Krisyeol couple is the hottest and the most perfect couple in the school. But now, it seems like it isn't anymore.

They avoid each other. Whenever Chanyeol sees her ex-lover, she will walked away or pretend not to see him. So does Kris. Kris' buddies and Chanyeol's bestfriends had always adviced them to discuss about their already broken relationship, wether it is accurate to break up or not. But to no avail, the two's heart were as hard as unbreakable rock. Instead, the both always cried and mourning like there is no tomorrow when they are alone in their room.

So, in order to stop the complicated KrisYeol, Kris' buddies, ( Luhan, Lay, Tao, Kai, Xiumin) and Chanyeol's bestfriends ( Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo ) build a plan to make the couple back together and stop their mourn. And they are so guarantee about it, that it will be a big succes.

 

×××××*****×××××

 

"Okay, that's it! I am pretty sure that it will be a great succes!" shouted Suho, her voice echoeed in the Music Room where the other nine people were also in there. The SuHan, LayChen, BaekTao, SeKai and XiuSoo couples had 100% finished their discussion about making KrisYeol together again. "Let's do it, guys!" Sehun shouted.

And all went, "Alright!"

 

xxxxx|||||xxxxx

 

"Chanyeollie, urr...Kris-oppa, he...he..." Suho and the other girls cried wholeheartedly, making it almost the same as in the drama. Chanyeol frowned, what happened?

"What happened...to Kris-oppa? Why did you all cry?" she asked her friends. The other girls' cries became heavier. "Urm...Yeolli-unni, Kris-oppa, he *hiccup* he *hiccup*...urr..." and Chanyeol became more confused. "Why the damn did you guys cry? What happened to Kris-oppa?!" and Chanyeol raised her voice, which means she was afraid and concern of Kris at the same time. Yehet!  Sehun cried in her heart.

Suho then speak up, "Kris-oppa...he had an tragic accident just now!"

"What?!!!"

Hihit! Girls'' first mission, ACCOMPLISHED!

 

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

 

"Kris-hyung, I am sorry, but I gotta tell you something terrible. Urm....Yeollie, she.... she.." Kai plastered his sad face. "What, what happened?" the tallest asked. "I am so sorry, brother, but your Yeol, she..." Luhan paused. ㅋㅋ this is very fun! 

"What the hell, ge? I couldn't understand if you are talking like that! And back to the topic, what had happened to Chanyeol?" Kris' brow knitted. "Kris-ge, I am sorry. But Yeol-noona just had an unspeakable horrific incident." Laysaid with firm tone.

"What the hel?!!!!"

Buahahaha!!!! Boys' first  mission, ACCOMPLISHED!