하나_One

We Aren't a Mistake

"Oppa, Let's go to the cinema tonight! There are several latest movie there. Let's go 'kay oppa!" Chanyeol said using her famously-known aegyo. Well, she loved doing aegyo. She was given a nickname which is Aegyo Queen  itself. "No, I can't go with you." her lover said casually. Now the girl was having a mental breakdown. She was shocked that her aegyo doesn't leave any results on her handsome lover. She wonder, why did Kris asked her to be his lover if he hated her overload aegyo?

"What? Oppa~! We've just went once. Why you can't?" she whines, pouting her cherry-red lips.

Kris sighs. "Did you forget? I've a match with Seryeong kiddos tonight. I have told you, haven't I?"

The girl silenced herself.

Basketball, basketball, basketball! Is that what you only think of in your life?!

Tears started to form in her round brown eyes. And, the male could see that. "Yeollie, why are you crying, babe?" he asked  lovingly and Chanyeol almost, almost stopped her crying hearing to the deep, husky voice of her lover.

"You asked me why? Then I will tell you why. Did you know that you have hurted my heart? All you think of is your basketball! Did you even think about me? I know that I am selfish sometimes but did you even think of me? No, Wu Yifan, No! 2 years oppa, 2 darn year we have only went out once. 2 years for god's sake! Did that damn ball is more important than me?!"

 

Slap!

 

Kris slapped his lover. His anger is boiling inside him. "Y-you slapped me?" Chanyeol asked disbelievely, she caress her now red right cheek. "Nobody can say that about my sport, not even you Chanyeol."

And it was clear. Chanyeol get her answer. They were a mistake. They were a big mistake.

It was crystal clear. Kris also get his answer. That they were really an enormous mistake.

 And Chanyeol thought, Basketball Craze like Kris can never be a perfect love. 

"Let's end it here." she said, with a whisper-like tone.

Tears is falling down her pinkish cheeks. 

"Yeah, let's end it here." tears also falling down on his face.

It is sad tears what the both released.

"Goodbye, Kris-oppa." she said.

"Goodbye, Chanyeol-ah." he said.

And they both started to walk in their own life. 

They thought that the break up was the best decision. 

But what they did not know, that they were each other's first love.

And first love, will hard to forget.

When the right time comes, they will learn something about them.

That,

They aren't actually a mistake.

It was them who thought it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Short, isn't it? Well, I am sorry about that. But don't worry, Chapter 2 will arrive ASAP! Do subscribe and comments. Bye! *^_^*