Chapter 8

You're The First
Please log in to read the full chapter

After they had lunch, the two of them just went on a stroll along the peaceful streets of the town. "So hyung, was lunch nice?" asked Sehun.

"Yeah, it was delicious. How did you even find this place?" he asked back.

"Let's just say that I wanted to get away from the public and so I just drove out here one day," he answered.

Neither of them said much after that. It was very quiet - and then Sehun's phone rang. With a sigh, he accepted the call only to hear a loud Kyungsoo on the other side. Sehun, where the hell is Baek?! Have you kidnapped him?! If you've decided to play some prank then you'll be sorry!

Sehun had to pull the phone away from his ear. "He's with me hyung and no I have not kidnapped him, we just went out for lunch together. And since when was I one to play pranks on people hyung?" he retorted.

Baekhyun just watched on as Sehun and Kyungsoo began arguing on the phone. He was doing his best to hold back his laughter but then failed to do so at some point. "You two are too funny! I'm going to go ahead Sehun, you finish talking with Soo. And Soo, I'm fine. Don't worry about me!" he exclaimed as he began running off. He smiled to himself as he heard Sehun yelling into his phone and hearing the muffled sounds of Kyungsoo yelling back.

 

Sehun finally caught up to Baekhyun after having finished convincing Kyungsoo that Baekhyun was fine. When he saw that Baekhyun's back was facing him, he had the sudden urge to run up and give him a backhug. So, without thinking it through, he did just that. "Sehun, you sure took your time," smiled Baekhyun.

The younger was thankful that Baekhyun hadn't freaked out or anything. "Well, Kyungsoo-hyung was seriously threatening to kill me if you weren't alright, so I had to do my best to convince him that you were. Ironic how I had to convince him of something that was true." Sehun looked down to meet Baekhyun's curious gaze. "Is there something wrong hyung?" he asked.

"Yes. There is," he stated.

Sehun swallowed what saliva he had in his drying mouth.

"Your plan to try and win me over is working," he continued. He turned around and leaned in to capture Sehun's lips with his own.

Sehun was so stunned by the kiss that he let go and just stood frozen on the spot. He didn't realise that the other had moved a step back until he heard the sound of a firm click of fingers.

"Sehun, am I that good at kissing that I put your brain to sleep?" deadpanned Baekhyun.

"What?"

"Don't worry. We should start heading back though, don't you think?" he suggested and began to walk passed Sehun and back towards the car.

 

Thankfully when it came to driving back, Sehun's attention had returned - well, mostly. Somehow Sehun had managed to park his car in front of Baekhyun's house, walk him to the door and also get dragged inside by the petite bartender. "Is there somethng wrong Sehun?" asked Baekhyun.

"No, not really," he answered, attention still somewhat off.

"Maybe I should call Soo..." whispered Baekhyun.

"No! You don't need to call him hyung!" exclaimed Sehun. He accidentally missed his grip and fell on top of Baekhyun on the couch.

The petite male couldn't help but blush. He looked into Sehun's eyes and saw that his pupils had dilated. He wrapped his hands around the other's neck and brought him down for a kiss - the second that day.

Sehun was completely melting into the whole sensation of Baekhyun kissing him. His hands seemed to do things on their own. His hand slipped underneath Baekhyun's shirt and roamed his torso. He felt and heard Baekhyun into

Please log in to read the full chapter