Chapter 1

You're The First
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Sehun. I just couldn't handle being with such a popular person like you. It was too burdensome... I'm sorry," Luhan had said.

The young man was utterly shocked, but he didn't dare show it on his face. Instead he kept his ever calm, emotionless face as he said, "No, I understand." I don't understand at all. "I understand why you wouldn't want to tell me." I have no idea why you didn't tell me until now. "It was still wondeful knowing you Luhan. I hope we will meet again in the future, as friends." But my heart won't want to remember you. "Goodbye Luhan." Goodbye...

"Goodbye Sehun."

 

That had happened only a week ago. Oh Sehun was known amongst the public and his company's employees to have a rather coldhearted nature. But as of recently - a week ago to be exact - he had somehow become even more so coldhearted and no one knew why.

To get away from all the work, stress and heartache, Sehun had come down to the streets of the city where pubs and clubs were a common sight. He entered one that seemed to be convincing enough and went straight to the bar. "One Kamikaze," ordered Sehun.

"Sure thing handsome," answered the petite bartender. He made the drink for Sehun in three minutes flat. "There you go handsome. It looks like someone's a little annoyed," he commented.

"Does it now?" he asked after taking a sip of the lime flavoured martini.

"Yes, I've seen many of these people come to relieve themselves of stress and sometimes heartbreak even. It's an easy thing to spot," he smiled.

"One shot of B-52!" exclaimed another customer.

The petite male walked off attending to the customer's order before coming back within a few minutes. "It's going to get pretty busy for me soon. So I can't chat for long. Next time you want a drink from me, I'll make a special one for you handsome. This is on the house since it's your first time here. Have a nice night."

The young CEO just watched as the petite male began to take, make and serve orders. He finished the drink off before heading out for a refreshing walk. Only when he had left the pub did he realise that he hadn't gotten the name of the bartender. But, who was he to go round and ask for specific bartenders?

 

Sehun was not tired even though he had been wandering around for nearly what seemed like two hours. It was growing later into the night, but he didn't have anywhere he had to be the next day - not since the break up.

"I told you already it's over between us! Why can't you get that through your ing thick head!" He heard someone exclaim. The voice sounded awfully familiar to him. He turned his head to try and find where it was coming from. He saw in a slightly shadowy park, a couple yelling at each other.

"But Baekhyun, weren't we really something? Didn't you love me?" the other male asked.

"Yes we were something, but that was freaking two months ago! So stop following me before I call the police on you!" the petite male exclaimed. As Sehun watched on from a distance, his eyes widened in shock as the shorter male was slapped across the face.

"Don't you even ing dare think about doing that Baekhyun. Not after what we've been through," the taller male threatened.

Finally, the two came into the light and Sehun recognised the face of the petite male. He knew he had lingering feelings for Luhan. He knew that he was still hurting. He knew that he was nowhere near recover

Please log in to read the full chapter