Chap 3

Love knows no bounds(Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Ken-

I barely open my eyes in my office room. My job is getting even harder nowadays and i need to stay up in the office to finish up the works. urghh.. it's already 1am and im still here,in the office with 5 empty coffee cups.I wonder if Leo is at home right now since he's also kind of busy lately. I hear someone knocks the door-.

"Come in" 

Hongbin appears in my sight. "Hi. I'm sorry if im disturbing you right now. I-just wanna give you this." He put a glass of water on my table.I look at the glass weirdly."I-it's a vitamin drink. I thought you need it since... you're-" "Thank you,Hongbin shi.. i'm really thankful. Why are you still here? It's already.. 1am" i said while taking a look at my watch. Hongbin put his hand on his back neck shyly.

"Urm.. i...oh! i just finish my work and when i want to go to the elevator i saw that you're still in your office. So, that's why..im still here?" It's more like a question than a statement. I just nodded and thank him again before continue working on the project. Hongbin waves his hand and says goodbye to me.After 2 hours, i finally finish my work and the glass on the table is empty. I quickly grab my briefcase and go home. I can't stop yawning all the way back home. It's been a while since i'm this tired.

"I'm back...." i mumble. I know no one will greet me back everytime i came back from work. As i walk across the living room, i see a figure on the sofa.'who is that..' i squink my eyes to take a good look at the person and when i finally see the face, my eyes enlarge by its own. IT'S LEO! I walk around the sofa and sit on the floor in front of Leo's legs. "Why he's sleeping on the sofa? Is he waiting for someone?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter