Chap 1

Love knows no bounds(Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-LEO-

I gaze at the small crisps,burned-out black husks scattered across the chipped white paint of the windowsills,wondering if Ken and Hongbin are just bestfriends.I actually saw them kissing nearby the cemetery in my dreams for a few times. "Are they actually dating secretly? Hopefully not. What the heck am I thinking?! I mean...they are both dudes with huge balls like I do. Wait,..they can be - ".

 

*A sudden phone call from Ken*

"Yeobeoseyo!! Hyu-hyung ahh! Guess what? I bought some of your favourite tteobokki for dinner! I'm gonna add some cinnamons so that you'll have a hard time constipating!"said Ken with his failed cute voice.

"Yeah..Add more cinnamon and dont worry! I'll feed you and the one who can't control their face will be the loser and will get punishment. Laundry~ laundry clips on someone's face!"

"Please...I'm bringing Hongbin along with me and you're the one who is going to get the punishment." *toot-toot-toot* Ken ended the phone call without saying goodbye.

         I'm quite suprise that he's going to bring Hongbin to my house. What ? Without my permission? Ken is.....urrghh! Why Hongbin?

 

*ding~dong~*

"Hyung!!" Ken shouted. I walk towards the door slowly in purpose. To be honest, I'm not willing to open the door because Hongbin is there."1....2....3!" I counted and I open the door. I saw Ken laying his head on Hongbin's shoulder. They did not greet me and just walk into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter