Chap 2

Love knows no bounds(Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-LEO-

Time ticking too fast. It's already 8am. Time for work.

"Leo! Wake up! Wake up!!" Ken run and open my door without knocking. Again.

 

"Le-.O...Morning." Ken just stand there with his hand on the door knob looking at Leo who is having a war with his tie in front of the self mirror. Ken slowly walk towards me and turn me around. I gasped. Ken take my hands away from the tie. "Stay still""It's okay. Just go. i'm late." I shove his hands and take my coat on the chair and go out right away. " Did i do something wrong. aishhh" Ken palm his face. I enter my car but then i forget to take my car key. Why am i so stupid. I walk to the door but then suddenly the door open and Ken is standing there right in front of my face. We're standing so near that I can feel his breath on my face but neither one of us want to back away. "Oo... Hyu-hyung. Y-you forget car key." I take my car key from Ken's hand but never leave my eyes on him. Ken's face is really red but he keep on staring into my eyes.

 

"Thank you,kid." Ken slowly bring his head down to hide his blushing face.This is so embarassing..Ken thought. I watch him for awhile before going into my car again.Did he just blush? Cute.. what am i even thinking of now. HE'S MY BROTHER.remember that,Leo. I shook my head and start heading to the company.Empty song is playing on the radio making me feel so calm but i can't forget about the stupid couple or whatever it is *Hongbin and Ken*

 

After a few minutes, I arrive in front of the company. Walk in while carry my briefcase and the tie that i really hate. People are bowing to me as i walk toward the lift since i'm the CEO of the company but i kinda hate this formal thing for no reason.Suddenly my phone ring and i look at the screen and put it back in my pocket."Ya! Where are you and why the heck you didn't pick up your damn freaking phone when i-""I'm right here right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter