Chapter 10: Love is a lie.

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

After HongBin came out from the washroom,he looks much better.

"Are you okay?"you asked.

"I don't know.I need to go get myself some medicine."he said,heading straight to the kitchen.

You followed him behind. "You shouldn't simply use the pills without a doctor's advice." you stated.

"Oh,I knew things like this would come so i have already prepared myself some pills just in case,"he stated,while poring himself a glass of water from the jar.

You nodded,while looking at him gulping down his medicine and water in one swift.

He sounds much better.

"I'm worried if you're not okay...Cause you really can just tell me you're lactose intolerant so we would just go somewhere else rather than the coffee shop."you felt guilty.

"It's okay,though."he said,caressing your cheeck,while smiling oh-so-attractively. "I actually love latte but I couldn't drink and it was about a year since I last drank it...so it's a fortune that I could actually taste it today."

"Well...okay...."you seemed to be convinced.

He smiled,while walking back to his bedroom.

"I think you should take a nap."you stated.

"It's rude to leave guest alone in the host's house,you know."HongBin replied.

"I wouldn't blame you,because you're sick."you answered him back.

"Fine..."HongBin replied,while plotting himself on his bed.You cover him with his blankets,and pulled a chair and sit beside him.

It wasn't long until he fell asleep,and you grabbed your favourite novel from your handbag and started reading since you have the habbit of reading.

Few moments later,you heard HongBin sleep talking.

"Don't leave...Don't leave..."he said,with a weak voice,while you heard the bedsheets rustle.

You put your novel down to see if he was fine.He was still sleep talking,tossing and turning.

Suddenly you saw something glistened on his handsome face.

Frowning,you took a step closer and examined his face.

It was...tears.

You felt sorry for him because he was probably having a nightmare of his ex leaving him...But you couldn't help anyway.

All of a sudden,you saw HongBin sat up from his bed.

"What happened?"you asked,with concern.

He didn't speak,but instead he hugged you.

"Don't leave..."he whispered.

Okay...now you knew he WAS dreaming about you.

It had been some moment he hugged you.

"Uhm..HongBin...I wouldn't leave.I'm always here,okay?"you said,patting his back to calm him down.

"Could you...possibly...lie down...next to me?"he requested.

You nodded.before plotting yourself next to him,on the bed,facing to each other.

"HyunRi...I knew I am not in the position to say these things..."HongBin started off.

No HongBin,no.Don't even talk about it.

"But I knew you have still not came out of your old experiences..."

Yes,I haven't.So can we please don't talk about it now?

"Not to mention that they were the worst ones,"

Yes they are...Wait no.Ravi was the worst but he's your best friend.

"HyunRi...?"He called.

"..."

"HyunRi?" He called,again,while poking you on your arm.

"Y-yes?"you replied.

"I...like you."

No...This isn't what I expected.

"Can you be mine?" he asked,looking directly into your eyes.

You sighed.

"Look,HongBin.I understand you have changed a lot since last year,and I sincerely understand your feelings,but...I don't think I am looking for a relationship...yet.Just...give me some time...and I'll think of it."you stated.

HongBin sighed.As if he knew this was coming.

"Alright.I understand.I hope you would give me a chance to prove that I could be your man."he said.

You nodded.

Deep down you didn't have any feelings for him,not now.Because you haven't overcome JungKook's betrayal,yet.

Love is a lie.