Chapter 11 : Old memories

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

JungKook wandered around the waiting room after the BTS had done recording.His current girlfriend had left because her father,who is the CEO of another big company,asked her to visit their company's boy group which concidencially having a comeback stage that day.

JungKook picked up his phone and dialed Mark's number.

"Mark Hyung,is HyunRi home?Or is he at your place?"

"No?! I expect her to be here an hour ago.But she didn't show up."Mark said,with concern because he knew he is normally the one who you would look up to when you have problems.

"What?!!! Is she possibly home?"JungKook's eyes widened.Where could she have been?

"No!!I went to her house and ommonim told me that she's staying over a friend's home for the night!!"Mark exclaimed.

JungKook frozed.He always knew you are a hot stuff in school because before he debut,he would always heard compliments from his friends about you or even spot guys staring at you at the hallways.He started to worried if you've already dump him for another guy.

"Hello?"Mark's voice broke the silence.

"Uhm,anyway.Please help me to tell her what I've told you earlier.Please,hyung.She meant alot to me."JungKook literally begged.

"No problem,hyung."Mark reassured him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning,you woke up earlier than usual.You reached for your smartphone and checked the time.It was only 7 in the morning.You sat up from the bed,only to see HongBin sleeping on the couch in front of the bed.You sincerely thanked him for giving up his comfortable bed for you.

You washed up carefully,avoiding any unnecessary noise so that HongBin wouldn't be interrupted.

After you have done washing up,you carefully closed the bedroom door and walked over to the kitchen.You opened his fridge to see if there were any food you can make as a breakfast for him.You examined for a while,before grabbing some tomatoes,eggs,sausages and bacon to make him a western breakfast.

After you have done preparing breakfast,you ate your portion and did the dishes.You serve HongBin's breakfast on a plate and covered it with a food cover and sticked a note on it. 

Thank you for your company,I feel better today.Here are some breakfast I prepared as a gift from me to you.

Hope you like it :) -HyunRi

You smiled when you finished your masterpiece.You left HongBin's house and headed striaght to your house.

"Welcome back,honey."greeted your mother as she opened the door and offered you a warm hug.

"Thank you,mom."you replied,before returning back to your room.

You felt a sudden disguise when you see the pictures of you and JungKook took.All the memories seemed true,yet so unrealistic.Feeling dissapointed,you pulled out all the pictures that you've sticked to your desk and placed them into a box.After you have cleaned up,you closed the box and write "JK" on the lid.This is what you do after a breakup.You didn't really think that relationship was a waste of time,but it had gave you sweet memories...and some moral lessons.You felt blessed to be with love ones,but you do felt betrayed when they betrayed you.Those relationship had taught you to not simply give your heart to anyone who does not worth your time and heart.

You sighed,before climbing up into the loft and placed the box next to another older,similar one.

That was,no doubt,Ravi's one."RK" was written on the lid.

You stared at two of these boxes for some moment that you didn't realise that tears started to well in your eyes.

"Goodbye old memories."you softly whispered,as you close the loft door.