Cuddle

Shooting Stars

"Sehun-ah." A soft, honey voice filled the room once the boy closed the door behind him. Jumping on the bed where the man he loves was laying comfortably, book in his hand. 

 

"Hm?" The boy, Sehun, hummed in response, not bothering to take his eyes away from the book.

 

Luhan sighed. He had been wanting to spend more time with his boyfriend before the Summer ends. But, his very lovely and fun boyfriend seemed to have other plans in his mind.

 

"I want to cuddle." Luhan whispered, his lips forming into a pout.

 

Sehun glanced at his adorable boyfriend and went back to reading. "I am about to finish this. Wait a bit more."

 

Luhan huffed and crossed his arms. He was sending death glares on the book, hoping that it would vanish or something. He stared at his boyfriend's handsome figures, he wouldn't deny that Sehun is really handsome. His beautiful brown eyes, his tall nose and those soft and pink lips - the lips that stole his first kiss. The lips that he would always and forever love. Luhan felt the urge to throw the book and just attack those lips but of course, he doesn't want to scare the heck out of his boyfriend. 

 

Sensing the look coming from the pretty adorable boy beside him, Sehun stopped reading and looked at Luhan. 

 

"What are you smiling about?"

 

Luhan blushed when Sehun caught him smiling. "Nothing at all."

 

"Am I too handsome? I think I know that but thanks." Sehun said with a goofy grin in his lips.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Conceited jerk." He whispered lowly but unfortunately, Sehun heard him.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Nothing!"

 

Sehun placed the book on the desk and turns to his boyfriend. He smiled and starts tickling his tummy.

 

"Don't lie, Lu."

 

"Sehunnnn!!!! Aheheh, Sehunaaa!! Stop it-ahhh Sehun!!!" Luhan laughs as he wiggles and trying to remove Sehun's hand away from his tummy.

 

Sehun stopped and poked Luhan's forehead. "What did you say?"

 

Luhan scrunched his nose. "I said you are a conceited jerk! Hmph. You even chose that book over cuddling with me!"

 

Sehun chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness. "Are you jealous of the book?"

 

"Excuse me, I'm not! I'm just.... mad." Luhan looked at the other way, avoiding the handsome look Sehun is giving him.

 

"Mad, jealous. It's just the same. You are jealous." Sehun teased. 

 

"No! It still has huge difference!"

 

Sehun smiled lovingly at his sulky boyfriend. He leaned down and nuzzled his boyfriend's cheek with his nose. "I'm sorry."

 

Luhan puffed his cheeks. "You better be!"

 

"I am. Now, don't sulk anymore." Sehun rolled his body to the side so he's now laying beside him, wrapping his arms around the small body of his lover.

 

Luhan, feeling touched at the contact, smiled widely and rests his head on Sehun's arm. He really love the feeling whenever he's in Sehun's arms.

 

"Now, Sehun-ah. Don't ever choose your books over me or else, I am gonna throw them." He gave Sehun a serious look that made him too cute for Sehun's eyes.

 

Sehun chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Really?"

 

"Yes, really!" Luhan nodded.

 

"Fine." Sehun pecked his lips softly. 

 

Few minutes after...

 

"Um, what are you doing?" Sehun eyed his boyfriend who gave him an innocent look.

 

"What do you mean?" Luhan blinked, his other hand roaming under Sehun's shirt.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and gestured his chin towards his hand.

 

Luhan grinned. "Just touching my property."

 

"I thought you only want to cuddle? Why are you- YAH! LU!"

 

Luhan giggled when he accidentally touched Sehun's little friend.

 

"Oopsies."

 

Sehun throw his boyfriend a look that meant, "You're getting it back."

 

And in that moment, soft whimpers and moans can be heard coming from the lovely couple's room.