Her Lat Breath III

Her Last Breath

tumblr_mducwyPmZO1rnjgkko1_500.gif

chapter three 
her last breath
 
 
 
 
 

 

Jongin was driving back to his office when the ringing of his phone began to penetrate his mind. His hand reached out inside his jacket to fish out his phone. He held his phone and when he saw Sehun’s name he couldn’t help the rage inside him once again.

After hesitating, he answered the call. “Make it quick,” he said.

The other line was silent for a while that if Jongin didn’t distinguish the harsh breathing, he would have guessed that there was no one in the other line.

Finally, Sehun spoke, “Jongin, there is something that you should know about me and Soojung-“

“I don’t want to hear it,” he snapped.

“No, you have to listen to me,” Sehun continued. “We never dated! But, I-I do loved her. It’s not what you thought.”

Jongin’s eyes darkened. “Didn’t you hear me? I said I don’t-“

“She’s dying, Jongin!”

The words seemed to echo in the silence that followed. Jongin tightened his hold on the phone.

“You bastard!” Jongin shouted. “The moment I’ll have my hand on you, I swea-“

“Soojung is in the hospital now, fighting for her life,” Sehun insisted.

A cruel laugh escaped Jongin. “You ing liar,” he mocked. “She was with me a while ago! Why are you lying to me bastard?!”

As if Jongin hadn’t spoken, Sehun continued, “She was diagnosed by my dad of terminal cancer a month ago. She had been ill, Jongin.” Jongin felt his world darkened. 

“No!” he shouted. “Stop lying to me, you bastard!” Jongin bellowed. “Stop lying!” he shouted, as tears began to stain his cheeks. “She was with me! She was with me a while ago you liar!” his voice became hoarse.

“I’m sorry,” Sehun’s voice was trembling from tears. “I’m sorry. But… believe me. I am here beside her bed.”

Jongin cursed and pushed the fuel carelessly. The car sped through the streets. Jongin trembled as he massaged his temple, his eyes now drenched with tears. He cannot believe what was happening. He groaned with self-hatred and he punched the steering until he screamed in pain and frustration.
  

 

***
 

 

Jongin ran through the hospital corridor until he reached Soojung’s room. He entered the white room and abruptly stopped to stare at the thin form of Soojung lying on the bed. He barely noticed her parents, Sehun, and the doctor as he went to her side and grasped her hand. He kissed her hand while his eyes became misty when he noticed the white dress she was wearing. It was the same dress this morning, when her soul travelled to see him.

Jongin lifted her off the bed and cradled her in his arms constantly murmuring her name and begging her to stay. She took in a deep breath and his scent overwhelmed her. She could heard his heart thumping at a fast speed as he rest her forehead on his.

Then, it hit her. This would be the last time she would feel his strong arms enveloping her tight. This would be the last time she would listen to the sound of his heartbeats. This would be the last time she would hear his beautiful deep husky voice. This would be the last time she have him this close to her. This would be the last time she hears him saying her name.

The tears came back streaming down her face, clouding her vision. He disappeared from her sight. If it wasn't for his voice constantly telling her to not leave him and the heat from his body warming her up, she would have thought that she have died. 

"Stupid, wipe the freaking damn tears! I can't see you!" her insides shouted.

As if he knew what she was saying, he kissed her tears away. Wiping away the remaining tears away from her eyes as he came back into her view. He held her face softly, giving her forehead and each of her cheeks a light peck. He looked into her eyes for the final time while he pushed away strands of hair away from her face. She could see that he was trying to fight back his tears. He held her tighter and whispered in her ear, "I’m sorry." His teeth grazed her earlobe. A tear slid down from his eyes.

"I-I-I l-love y-y-y-you K-Kim Jongin," she said in between every painful gasps.

Jongin smiled at her, nodding. Her eyes started fluttering as she felt no more strength in her body. Like all the energy has been drained out of her.

He bent down and kissed her on the lips for the final time. She wished she could muster the strength to kiss him back. As he kissed her unmoving lips, she could felt him murmurs against them, "Why are you being so stupid? Why you let yourself suffer alone? I love you too Jung Soojung- forever."

She smiled weakly against his lips, tasting his tears as a cringe ed into her vein and she felt tired and sleepy. Soojung took her last breath with his lips on her as he confessed his love to her for the last time.

 Then her vision became black.

Beep Beep Beep Beeeeeeepppppp


Name: Jung Soo Jung
Status: Dead
30th May 2014 4.27 p.m.

 

Soojung POV

I was standing in front of the hospital bed. Watching him crying while hugging my lifeless body.

To be honest, I’m pitying him. I love him too much, but I have to left him. It hurts too much, it hurt more than my sickness. Today is our anniversary and my last day to be with him, my last day to breath my love to him, my last day to see him. Urghh I hate to say this, how I wish I could stay more longer. But what can I do?

“Please don’t cry Jongin.” I sighed before walking slowly out of the room. "Goodbye." 


THE END

 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 author's note »Finally i finished it, sorry if there's a lot of grammar mistake or error. I'm posting it in hurry because my connection here always envy me otl. I'll try to make a sequel or pequel, Thanks for subscribing you guys. I love you so much. Hope you enjoy. Comment and upvote if you like it. thanks  ^^