Her Lat Breath II

Her Last Breath

tumblr_mducwyPmZO1rnjgkko1_500.gif

chapter two 
her last breath
 
 
 
 
 

No One Pov

Soojung woke up with a horrible headache, she slowly sat up from her bed, supporting her body with one arm and rubbing her temple. 

"What's wrong now?" She whispered, groaning a little from the massive throbbing. She made her bed and went to get ready for the day. Breakfast was a on the go bagel and coffee from the corner cafe in the neighborhood. Soojung waited for the bus to take her to her destination. Today she decided to meets Jongin’s mom.

“I have to free him before he finds out. I cannot bear to see the painful look on his eyes. I can’t burden him. I have to break up with him and make him hate me. At least he knows that I’m still exist rather than dying. It’s okay, just 29 more days of suffering and it will be over. ” Soojung wiped away the tears that were falling. 

"I hope this plan will work. Fighting Jung Soojung!" Soojung smiled and did a fighting pose.


2 months ago

“It’s 13 Million” Mrs. Kim shoved her a full bag of money.

“Yes?” Soojung raised her eyebrow as she looked at the money and back to Mrs. Kim.

“If it’s not enough I can give you more.”

“Excuse me..”

“I believe that when people are born they have their separate worlds that they must carry out. You know right that my son is a child that must carry out not just Korea or Asia, but the entire world. And I will do everything in my power to be able to fulfill that role as a mother. And in order to get a better impression of him I can’t let him dating with someone like you. He must find someone famous or at least have a better background.”

“Are you saying that I can’t be with Jongin because I just going to ruined his image?”

“I’m glad you understand what I’m saying.” She opened her drawer and took a piece of paper before she gave it to Soojung. “It’s a contract stating you will not meet Jongin again. You just need to sign here and all this money will be yours.”

Soojung read the contract. ‘The following states that the signee will give up the relationship with Kim Jongin starting …./2014 and will have absolutely no contact in any other way or form.’ Soojung stood up from her seat.

“I’m sorry. I can’t sign this. I can’t leave him. I love him too much and there’s nothing in this world can separate us except the death. I wouldn’t leave him even you give me all your estate. Sorry again.” She bowed and walked away. 

“Will you not regret?” Soojung stopped in the middle of walking. “I’m not a kind person that’s able to give second chances.” Soojung turned her back and smiled. “I’ll not regret once I made a decision.” She bowed her head before continue walking.

End 


“President.”

“Jung Soojung is here.”

“She came sooner than I thought. Let her in.”

“Haven’t you come here to say something to me?”

“I’ll leave.”

“What?”

“I’ll leave Kim Jongin. Is that okay?”

“Wow! I’m speechless to hear that. It’s must be something that you want in return. So what do you want?” Soojung took a deep breath before she answered it.

“I don’t want anything but you must make him hates me.” Mrs. Kim chuckled.

“I don’t want to hear what make you changed your mind but sure.” She grabbed up the phone and dialed someone number. Soojung just kept looking at her feet as she played with her fingers nervously.

“Jongin..” Mrs. Kang said, Soojung flinched at his name. “Can you come home now? I had a new project for you.” She hung up the phone before she looked at Soojung.

“Later after Jongin comes here, you must to pretend that you received money from me in return you will leave him. It’s simple right, just make he thinks that you’re actually a gold digger.” Soojung slowly nodded.

“Alright, we will wait till Jongin back then. If you just keep that promise.”

“I’ll keep it.”

“Fine. Then it seems the transaction is complete.”

“I’m not losing to you. I’m not running away from you either. You’re the worst among all people I’ve meet. I’m leaving because I don’t want the people I love to be entangled with you, and I have only one regret that I couldn’t save the person I love the most from you.”

* * *

Soojung ran out from the room, leaving Jongin dumbfounded.

“S-soojung!” Jongin tried to chase Soojung as he grabbed her hand.

“Oppa lets stop this.” This is it. She can’t be weak. She has to be strong. “We have to stop, oppa. We have to stop.” Soojung repeated herself. Jongin paused and looked at her, half-confused as he stared at her sad expression. “Soojung?”

Soojung shook her head. “I realized it this time. That you and I are from different worlds. We met through a fantasy like fate, but now it’s time that the both of us return to our respectable worlds. I’m sorry but I just don't want to live like this, to live in a lie anymore. Besides I've got someone else on my mind now.” She said it directly, piercing his heart. It pained her to say those word, but she have to be strong. This is for their own good. She looked up at him, with her glaring eyes. She forced herself to be strong, and convincing as possible.

Impossible. “You're kidding right. Who is he?” He thought she was just lying to make him get away. 

"Sehun oppa." Jongin's eyes widened as he heard Soojung's words. Sehun oppa? Since when did she call him oppa? The words rang in his head, making a big mark on his mind, as if she had personally carved the word there. Jongin felt a sickening pain in his heart, as he watched her gaze at him with her icy cold eyes, and her undaunted expression.

Then Jongin decided that he would counterattack her. Manfully swallowing his emotions and feelings, he tried to return her cold gaze. “If all that you've told are lies, ever since the day I first met you, I wonder how could you live with all those lies. Or perhaps you’re a liar since you were born and didn’t even felt a little guilty of that crime.”

Jongin smirked, as he saw his words had pierced her hard. “I guess you have got tired ing me and now you want to get off me after you get what you want. Money. And now seems like you have found a new ing toy to play with. Why just people got crazy with this one freaking thing. Money.” He said harshly. 

“Fine. From now on we are over. Don’t you dare show yourself in front of me anymore!” Jongin said, in his clear-cut, straight forward as he looked into her eyes, with his fiery gaze. He took a vase on the table and slammed it onto the floor before he leave. Soojung’s heart felt heavy, as she followed Jongin's step. 

"Sorry... for everything." She murmured before she turned away, running out of the mansion. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she thought of her harsh words, her piercing tone and the way she hurt him so much. She saw his expression; he was in so much pain.

She hates herself. Soojung cried as she ran without any sense of where she was going. She is a pathetic liar who can really do nothing better than to hurt the person she love so much. Soojung knew she had her reasons. She knew she just wanted to protect him, so nothing would come out of this, so we would be alright in the end, but why does doing the right thing, feel so painful? Why do she have to be so messed up, and in turn, she hurt someone else? 

Soojung was running and crying not taking notice of anything else any more. It's good he believed me. She tried to convince herself. Everything's ended for real now. We're really over now. We're really nothing but just a stranger now. All she can do will be to love him from distance.

She bumped hard into someone, who wrapped his arms tightly around her. Soojung barely opened her eyes, and she could see Sehun looking at her, as she was tight in his embrace.

"It will be alright..." Though Sehun didn't know a thing, he knew this time. Soojung was really more hurt than ever.

End Flashback


“Jongin,” He turned around abruptly, facing her.

She smiled weakly. “I’ve waited for this day,” she said. “Happy anniversary Jongin.” She stepped closer to him before she produced a small box in her hand and offered it to him. Kai could only stare at her outstretched hand. When he didn’t move to reach it, Soojung pocketed the box in his jacket. With a muttered oath, he began to reach for it on his pocket and as if she predicted that he will throw it  she pleaded, “Please Jongin.” Jongin turned his hard look at her. “Keep it.” she said. 

Silence began to thicken and Kai wondered if she was finally offended. But her next words almost stilled him, “Jongin, I had never dated Sehun.” She turned to gaze at his darkening eyes. Her eyes became misty. “And I had never received money from your mother, I would never sell our love-“

“Do you think I would believe you now?!!” he shouted rage. “Who do you think you are?! You dare to say it now? Why? Is the money not enough? Are you not satisfied with the amount? Does Sehun’s money not enough for you?! How much do you want ?!” he fumed.

Unbelievable, Jongin felt as if his every word he had spoken stabbed his own chest. He cannot believe that the words ricochet to him, bringing in excruciating pain on his chest. The stunned silence that followed almost mocked him.

It was a moment later before she answered. “I wish you will find someone else to love, someone who will love you dearly, as much as I did,” she said softly.

Jongin caught his breath. His heart slammed heavily against his chest as he gazed at her incredulously. Did she really want him back or did she come here to mock him by saying to find someone else?

“To the hell you, Jung Soojung! Why do you still try to win me over? Don’t you have any pride? Can’t you see how much I hate you?” he snarled.

When she didn’t answer, he said coldly, “I will never come back to you because I hate you. I hate your existence. So why don’t you just die already?”

They stared at one another in silence. When Jongin saw a tear escaped her eye, he wanted to hurl her in his arms. But he tightened his resolve.

“Huh, you’re cryi-“

He didn’t finish his words when he felt her trembling cold hand against his cheek. He gasped when her lips found him. He immediately pushed her away and broke the kiss. 

“What the hell are you doing?” Jongin stared at her tear-stricken face and he felt his heart slammed painfully against his chest.

He couldn’t deal with this. He had to go away, away from her. Without a word, he turned his back on her and left her alone there. She was weak, but she couldn't tell him that. No one could know.

“Seeing you for the last time is enough Jongin, perhaps I can sleep with peace,” she forced a smiled when suddenly she felt dizzy and her vision got blurry, but still focused her eyes on the sight of Jongin until he was out of view. 

“Sorry Jongin, I can't tell you how week I feel.” She said, coughing. Her blood flowing out with the cough. She turned around and reached for something to stabilize her. Her hand slid down the brick wall next to her, and she felt her head spin uncontrollable. “Help me.” She whispered, before her side hit the wall, followed by hitting the ground with a thump, and finally passing out.

“SOOJUNG-AH!”

 

 

to be continued..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note »Hope you didn't confused with 2 flashback here. Comment and upvote juseyo. It really make my day. And yeah, just one more chapter left. T-T Urghh I just can't leave you guys. I hope I will make it a bit longer but, I'm sure that I will get writer's block. Anyway have a nice day and keep support Kaistal~ ^^