That's Not My Name

That's Not My Name (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Luhan!!" 

Jin exclaimed with a bright grin the moment she had spotted her boyfriend across the corridor. She ran straight into him with open arms and practically pounced on him. Luhan stumbled back with a huff as she wrapped her arms taut around his neck and clung on for dear life. He grabbed hold of her legs and cradled her tiny body in his embrace.

"Hey," he chuckled as he rubbed her back soothingly.

"Guess who got herself an A in AP chemistry!!" she cupped his cheeks in her palms and beamed at him. Her smile was as radiant as the sun and Luhan loved her vivacious personality. He loved her as a whole but seeing that smile on her face every single day; Luhan was pretty sure he could die in peace.

"Hmm let me take a wild guess? You?"

Her lips curled into a frown. "No not me, I failed that . I was just testing you. You've failed. I thought you knew how terrible I am at chemistry, Lu. I'm hurt." Jin shook her head and pushed him away from her as she stood back on her feet. 

Luhan widened his eyes and grabbed her wrist before she could walk away. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. You seemed so happy, I thought that you had finally passed. You're the one who tricked me." he pouted as he pulled Jin closer to him.

She looked up and hit him lightly on the chest. "I was happy to see you, idiot."

The corners of Luhan's lips curved up into a tender smile and he leaned down to kiss her cheek appreciatively. His girlfriend was really the cutest.

It was their last year in college and also their 3rd year being together. Jin remembered how wonderful it felt when Luhan had asked her to be his girlfriend after a few subsequent dates. How could she resist that boy? He had been the item of her thoughts since the day they had bumped into each other. She honestly couldn't bring herself to think of anyone else. 

Jin ran a hand through Luhan's slightly messy hair with a soft smile playing on her lips. 

"You have a game on today?"

"Yeah, I thought I told you to come and support me! How could you forget!" Luhan's eyebrows furrowed together in disappointment as he bore his eyes into Jin's. 

"I didn't forget, Lu! I promise it just slipped my mind..." 

"That's called forgetting."

"No! why would I forget my favourite boy's big game? I'm serious, I put it in my phone calendar. That's like, super serious!! " she lightly stomped her feet, frustrated that Luhan wouldn't believe her.

Luhan chuckled at her behaviour and pulled her in for another hug.

"Alright, let's not fight over trivial things."

Jin buried her face into his neck, breathing in the familiar cologne that her boyfriend sported. Luhan pulled away and wrapped an arm around her waist as they made their way to her locker.

"Wanna ditch?" 

"Wow, this is gold... when wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter