Luhan

Just One Day

 

I don't know why I couldn't sleep,I felt so tired but my eyes just couldn't close,my imaginary sleeping mode switch was somehow spoiled. 

What would you do if some creepy dude pops infront of you at 12am in the morning and tell you that you're gonna die tomorrow and you have one day left to live? At first I thought it was a ghost who was talking to me so I slapped that guy,but I felt him. Time is always moving,in a blink of an eye half an hour has already passed by. However in this case,when I looked over to my alarm clock,the pointer didn't move. It just froze there.

What in the world....

Tell me I'm dreaming...


'' SOMEONE SLAP ME!'' that dude did what I requested and slapped me lightly on the cheeks. I rubbed my eyes,my eyes wandered around my room. That dude wasn't around any longer! I knew I was just dreaming, haish Luhan you need to see a psychiatrist. 

Just as I turned around to grab my pillow,there sat the dude with his arm crossed,a jolly smile and his eye brows raised. I shouted as I tumbled onto the floor,I could feel the hair stand up all over my body. I scamper towards the door,twisting the door knob vigorously but it was locked.

Goodbye everyone.

If this is the way I'm going to die,then I will accept it.

And die.

I closed my eyes and lied down on what feels like a coffin with both my hands on my chest. '' You're in heaven.'' I told myself. 

'' You're not.'' a deep voice spoke,I then felt myself being lifted up and dropped on clouds in the sky. It was as soft as a sheepskin. Was I in heaven already? That fast? But I haven't seen Jesus or the Almighty God yet and I thought we'd have to greet each other first? 

My eyes opened by itself,I did nothing to make it open. It just naturally opened like a morning glory bloom when it gets in contact with sunlight. That guy was sitting next to me,this time,I couldn't speak. I opened my mouth to talk but no voice came out. I couldn't move either,he is a wizard!

Jesus please save me. 

'' I am Minho,well that's all you have to know.'' 

'' Umm o....o-o-ok....'' I stutter in fright.

'' What I told you in your dream that woke you up is true. You only have one day left,son.'' he put his hand on my shoulder,and gave me another smile.

'' May I ask a question?'' I ask then continued after he gave me a small nod in response. '' What did I do to deserve this? To die? To leave this world?'' 

'' Am I secretly ill? Perhaps I have cancer?'' I asked,curious to find out the reason behind my sudden death. 

He left out a small laugh,then patted my shoulder again. He got off the bed and walked in circles infront of me,he fished out something in his pocket while he was walking. It was his glasses. They look old-fashioned.

'' You don't have any illness,you'll find out after your last few minutes of life left. Are you ready?'' he stopped walking in circles and came next to my alarm clock. His finger on top of it as he gave me a small smile of his. I have to say,he looks charming when he smiles. He has some sort of charm that attracts me, interesting.

'' Let me get washed up and changed first.'' he nodded and sat on one of the chairs in my room. '' Give me extra time to eat too.'' I added and he gave me a shrug. '' Whatever.'' he replied and massaged his temples.
'' After I finish all of that.'' I looked at him straight in the eye,he just gave me a judging look. I then continued.

'' I'm ready.''  

 


First chapter's out! How was it huh? :) Have any questions? Don't hesitate to comment below! :D i'm hungry, I'll try to update after I eat :)

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol