January

Both Of Us

January

The twins became a hot topic at campus.

   Haneul  washed her face when she heard the girls squirmed and squeled about the twins. Only she and Yoonmi don’t have any interest  about the new students.

    “ What’s so special about them? They also boys, just they’re more  handsomes than other boys. They’re just a freshmen.”, Yoonmi mumbled before stuffed with her steam bun that Haneul gave her earlier.

    “ I heard they’re also  trainees like Donghyun oppa and Jeongmin ssi. You know? They’ll be idols after graduated.”, Haneul  start slurping the sizzling noodles that Yoonmi gave her.

    They always exchange their lunch, and even though they’re from a well-known family, but they still bring their own food to campus. that’s why others students called them as ‘Exchanged Twins’. But they’re not twins. They’re just a bestfriends. But they’re much popular in campus.

     Lee Haneul, a beautiful, but paasive and  one of the top student until the entire school called her as the Queen of Grades. Boys are salivating and queing up to be her boyfriend but she’s not a typical girl who easily fall in love.

   And her ‘twin’, Danielle or she prefered to be called as Yoonmi has a mixed blood which are French-Korean, gave  Danielle  Kang  Yoonmi  an  almost blonde hair, a pair of hazel eyes And there’s no one could beat her record in gymnastic yet.. And she always became the second top student after Haneul.

    “ Watch your mouths girls, or you want to lose it before you could kiss your out.”,

    The words follow by a paper cup that hit Yoonmi’s arm. It  was thrown by a  short boy who’s wearing a red sweat shirt with an extremely annoying grin on his handsome face.

   But for other girls, it was a heart captured angelic smiles and to prove it, a few girls squeal after saw his smirk, which Yoonmi found ‘interesting’ to throw a kick on his perfect shaped lips.

    “YAH! Micheosseo? You brat, we just talk about them… wae? Are you also fall in love with the twins? You’re gay? And why did you ever do that to us? Are you out of your mind?”, Yoonmi,being aggressive girl she is, glared at Jeongmin, the campus’s casanova.

    “ They’re my friends, .”, Jeongmin sent back a deathly glares toward Yoonmi.

  “What the…”

   “ The two of you, stop bickering, I don’t know how can you seat beside each other everyday. I think if you continue to act like this everyday, maybe one day your classmates will kick both your asses out whenever  you start to bicker like a 6 years old kid, not a 16 years old teenagers.”, Donghyun pull Jeongmin’s sweat shirt while babbling to them.

   “hyung…my new sweat shirt.”

“why on earth do I have to care bout it…” Donghyun smacked Jeongmin’s arm.

    “ And you, Haneul-ah, why didn’t you stop them?”,

  Haneul gave her puppy eyes and apologetic looks at Donghyun.

    “ What’s so amazing ‘bout the twins….they’re just….’

   “….a normal kids also, you know?”, Jo Youngmin, the older twin with a blonde head, cut her.

   “…famous? oh…”, Yoonmi hid her face in her palm.

“ What ‘s the use of you to be  embarassed huh?”, Jeongmin got a free slap from Yoonmi on his shoulder.

    “Ouch, it’s hurt a lot bast….”

    “ ehemmm….”, Jeongmin cracked a smile to his Donghyun hyung.

   “ ER…so, hi?”

   One of the twin wave his hand cutely.

Omo, he looks hot’ Haneul eyes glued on the boy’s  face.

  And the one that have the blonde hair bow 90◦.

   “ Anyeonghaseyo, Jo Young Min imnida and this is my younger twin, Jo Kwangmin.”

   “ MWO?! He’s younger? Looks like he’s older….”, You slapped your lips for letting the words slip from it’s owner.

    “ Haha, yes, I’m older only by 6 minutes. But I look much younger than this Haraboji”, Jo Youngmin explained.

    “Hyung!!!”, Kwangmin pout while playfully stepping on his hyung’s foot.

“ They’ll be debut with all of us, me, Hyeonseong, Jeonmin and our junior, Minwoo.”, Donghyun explained.

“ Ne.” the Jo twins answer at the same time.

“yah, I answered first!!!”

“Hyung~”

     Yoonmi and Jeongmin are  still sending deathly glares at each other while Haneul laughing at the twins action.

‘ She’s cute…..’

“…and Jeongmin ssi, pick up your paper cup, please. I hate to see our school looks hideous because of a cup, especially from you. It makes the cup looks dirtier.”, Yoonmi flipped her hair in front of turned –to-a-firey-monster-Jeongmin.

“haneul..kaja. Haneul…”, Yoonmi had to pull Haneul’s arm as she look dazed.

Why am I like this…’

________________________________________________________________

     Kwang Min swing his hand onto his brother’s shoulder.

  They’re in their practice room. Donghyun had to go to meet their homeroom teacher at school right now so the others were leaving the twins behind to go buy some milk teas for the 6 of them.

“uhm..Hyung.”

“Hmm…?”

“What do you think about the girl we met earlier?”

  “Which one?”

  “The shy  one. With that silky and shiny look black hair,fairer skin than the blonde one, and had the pink bracelet  on her left wrist.”

  “WOW! you even  remember the details?”, Youngmin looked at his twin, can’t believe the hard-like-stone hearted Kwangmin remembered the physicals details of a girl.

  “ er..”, Kwangmin turned into a tomato when the words slipped from his twin’s lips.

 “ Wae? Ah…uri Kwangmin had fall in love!”, Youngmin shouts while clapping his hands.

“Mwo? Who fall? Waeyo?”, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Minwoo suddenly appear and before the twin can utter any word, Donghyun barged into the room.

   “ Guys, we had a disaster!!!! There will be a concert in cmapus and Mr.Seo just called me and ask us to sing.”, He’s drenced in sweat after running 500m from school to their trainee’s dorm.

   “MWO?!”

**********************************

“ Chincha Haneul ah, stop looking at him!”

“Uh?” Haneul looks at Yoonmi who is busy typing something on her laptop.

“Wae? you’ve fallen for him? “

Haneul pouts and shooks her head before sighing loudly. She put her iPad on Yoonmi’s bed.

“I just met him today, ‘kay? impossible.”

“ Don’t dinied it girl, it’s too obvious.you even search for their profiles”

“I think he had entered my crush line…”

“What?!”, yoonmi look disbeliefly at her friend.

“Do you ever  have any crush before this?!!! I’ll definitely kill you if you say yes!I thought that your only crush is your biology, chemistry, physics and language litterature books! “

“ Yah, I’m not a nerd, Yoon. By the way, he’s ma first crush”, Haneul lost in her own world again.

“But Jo Kwangmin looks hotter than his hyung, right?”, Yoonmi suddenly smile while claping her hands like crazy.

Haneul furrowed her eyebrows and look devastated at Yoonmi’s comment on Kwangmin. “Ani…Kwang…”

“ Yah, we’re just talking ‘bout them and look at this! They’re going to do concert on our Sport Day!”, Yoonmi cuts her as she  showed her  Macbook to Haneul, who’s gapping at her with a blank face.

“Mwo?”

“ I thought that you hate them…” Haneul smiles as Yoonmi blushed deeply.

“An..Aniyo. I..I just didn’t like them for being too…er..too noisy…”

“Yoonmi.”

“Arasseo, fine! I like their band. Their songs aren’t that bad  to my ears, it’s not like other band…I just..just. urgh.”

“Hehe.. if you’re a fangirl, why did you always fighting with Jeongmin?”

“I hate that badass naturally. Because of his attitude.”

“ But, it can be changed to something like…love? My mom always said that if you hate someone too much, the chance of your fallen in love with him or her are higher.”

Yoonmi threw a pillow to Haneul who dodged it.

“You may falling in love with Lee Jeongmin!!!”

“yah!!! Andwae!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

__________________________________________________________________________

please, let me alive…”

   Jeongmin had his tears in his eyes. Donghyun walks around the small room, trying to composed himself.

   The twins are practicing their dance for thousandth times already.

   Hyunseong and Minwoo busied themselves with their phones, and they’re promoting their pre-debut concert through their Line, Instagram, Twitter and Kakao.

   “ I never felt this nervous, why am i?” Jeongmin sighs as he started to think about the efect after this pre-debut concert to them.

    He then  joined their oldest hyung walking around the room until Hyunseong stopped them.

 “Enough, there’ll nothing happen as both of you walking like crazy in this room okay?”, he grab Donghyun and made the latter sat beside Minwoo. Jeongmin sits on the floor, near the couch and sighing deeply.

   “ I rarely see Jeongminnie hyung this saerious.”

    Kwangmin grinned as Jeongmin shot him with his glares.

    “I’m nervous okay? What if we can’t do our best? What if we make any mistakes? What if they don’t like us? Or if they really do, does that will affect our future? our real debut? What….”

 “Yah, where’s your confidence go, huh?”, this time, YoungMin patted his hyung’s shoulder.

“We can do this, right? “, YoungKwang look at their hyungs and their only dongsaeng.

“nae, we  can. Fighting!”, Donghyun strech out his hand and then followed by his bandmates before do their cheers.

“Boyfriend, get ready.”, Woo Min, their college Student Council of Campus’s Activities  appeared behind the waiting room door and called them.

__________________________________________________________________________________


AN: Enjoy it...love ya!