Squirrel Head

TROOP 1004



Po sighed as he picked up the rest of his belongings, throwing his backpack over his shoulder. The two idiots were still hugging and apologizing, when all of a sudden a shadow towered over Po, blocking the bright sun.

He looked back, not prepared to see a person standing there.

"OH MY GOD!" He almost broke his voice box shouting, grabbing at his chest as he fell to the ground, dropping all the stuff he had been carrying.

"You scared the crap out of me..." he said to the boy who almost made him piss his pants. The two idiots had stopped their little bromance and looked over to see what was wrong. Po's headache had now fully arrived.

The boy put his hands out, shaking them as he apologized.
"Oh my! I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you..." he said to Po, a look of remorse on his face.

"I was just sent here by Leader to check on you and see if you have arrived safely and I saw you here-" the boy rambled. Going on and on, explaining the situation. Po just sat there, examining the boy.
He had weird hair. It was the first thing Po noticed. Po stared at him like he had a squirrel on his head. The boy was tall, with a fairly large build, but the hair seriously made the kid look like a giant baby. It was a light grey, making his skin seem like he hasn't been outside... ever.

"Look, I'm not angry. You don't have to apologize." Po said, interrupting him.

The boy shut his mouth and looked down. Did he really feel that bad? Po thought for a second.

"Just carry my bags will ya?" Po said to the boy, taking advantage of his guilt. He didn't feel like dealing with anything right now.

He obliged, assembling all Po's belongings in his hands as Po awkwardly tried to get up.

He flapped his jacket, flinging a few stray pieces of grass off of it. The boy put his hands out, offering to help knock off the dirt and grass gathered on his jacket, but then changing his mind. He retracted his hands, feeling bad about ruining Po's jacket.

Po looked up at the boy, his mouth forming a fine line.
"So who is this "Leader" and why does he care where I am?" Po asked the boy.
The boy smiled a little, thinking about the Leader. He respected the boy so much. He secretly wished to be exactly like him.
"Follow me!" he said as he turned and clumsily ran to the large building, Po's bags flapping against his legs as he did so.

Po looked back at the two tricksters behind him, only to see them following the boy, chuckling as they ran past him.
Po casually followed, taking off his jacket. Damn it was hot. He looked at the back of it to see a huge green wet stain on it.
"Awww man. They ruined my favorite jacket..." he whined.

He suddenly felt a sense of urgency as he saw the other boys hurry, and broke out into a slow jog, wondering why the two idiots were chuckling like a pair of hyenas.