Angel

Halloween 2014
Angel
Sho wasn’t religious, but he believed in angels. They were pure, magnificent beings and Sho adored them. People say his obsessions of angels were odd, but they only say that because they didn’t understand how amazing angels were.
 
At one point, when he bought over a friend, his friend and mocked him of his collections of angels. He thought he could stand it, but his sanity broke when his friend took one and accidentally dropped it on the floor.
 
He was infuriated and he glared at his friend. He didn’t say anything and left him for a second, only to come back with a knife.
 
“You’re not pure,” Sho murmured. “You’ll never understand.”
 
And with a grin, he launched towards his friend…
 
That’s when it started, his obsession of creating real angels. Since that day, he knew that it was his job: to take out the pureness out of the world and turn them into angels. Day by day, he collected feathers from birds he killed, or from arts and crafts shops. After creating new sets of wings, he would head back out and invite people into his house. It wasn’t an easy job, but at least he gets to have his angels by the end…
 
He had just gotten another new angel in his collection and he was tired by the end of the day. After saying goodnight to everyone of his collection and the thousands of statues in his house, he crawled underneath his bed covers and closed his eyes. However, they opened back up when he heard the sound of wings flapping.
 
“You are not pure,” a voice said.
 
Sho turned to face the ceiling and saw blood-shot eyes staring at him. It looked like an angel, but it was darker and it didn’t smile like the statues he owned.
 
“But I thought I am,” Sho said. “Haven’t I been doing a good job of that?”
 
“No,” the voice growled. “But you’re job is over. It’s my turn to take you.”
 
“What--” Sho was unable to say anything when the dark angel swept over him…
 
It took months to track the serial killer, but they finally found the house. They were able to recognize the missing people, but instead lied asleep in a forever slumber. Everyone said that the man was sick, even his neighbors, but they didn’t know that all along they lived besides a serial killer whose obsessions took control of him. Some say he deserved what happened to him, but some say that he was just a poor soul. His body was found among his collection of rotting bodies, posed an angel. Except he had horns on his head and his eyes were bloodshot red.
 
END