Memories 1

Loving You

5 years ago

“LIBRARY” Yonghwa mumbled to himself, today all the bad things happened in Yonghwa’s day. Early in the morning he has to heared his father and mother’s nag about his grade in school, and right now he has to come to the library to made an economic reports because he has fallen slept in the class. Professor Park surely made him cannot doing his show tonight because every Saturday night he should perform in cafe with his band. And what the hell he did right now in front of the library,.

“ah...did I have to do it?” Yonghwa talking to himself

“ne..ne I forgot that I have to do it since proffesor park will tell my father about it”

‘but it’s library, It’ve been long time since I came to the library”

With heavy step Yonghwa getting into the library,..”please God kept me save in this place”

His eyes searched every book in the bookself, but it seemed that he didn’t know what he search for.

Brakk....a thick book felt,”aishh..what am I doing?”

“excuse me, did you need a help?” a girl voice interupted

Yonghwa look up at the girl, a girl with red glasses, a pony tail, pink sweater and  blue jeans look at Yonghwa’s eyes.

“No, thank you I can managed my self” yonghwa said

“oh.. okay” the girl left yonghwa.

 

“where is my pride when I told her that I couldn’t found any single economic books in this big library. Huftth”

Yonghwa kept searching every bookself until he gave up, he looked at his surrounding, he found the girl who asked him minutes ago.

“should I asked her? But, I rejected her help, I could not found any people again bacause it was already evening”yonghwa’s tought

“Sorry miss, to disturbing you” yonghwa said to the girl who sat in front of him

She looked at Yonghwa with her beautiful smile, “Yes, can I help you?”

“actually I looked for economic books, but it seemed that this library didn’t have those books” Yonghwa smiled rubbed his neck

She cuckled and got up immediately, Yonghwa followed her steps until she stooped at the one of the bookself. She reached out one book and gave to Yonghwa “is this book that you search?” she asked

“ah.. yes it is, thank you so much. I needed to go, I owed you one miss” Yonghwa shouted while he faced the girl and ran out.

She just smiled, she walked to her sit when she felt a tapped on her shoulder “ Sorry, what’s your name?” Yonghwa asked with his heavy breath

“Seo Juhyun, my name is Seo Juhyun” Juhyun answered shyly

“Ok, miss Juhyun I will give you a treat someday when we met again” Yonghwa said while ran out (again).

Juhyun just laughed at his silly act, “I will wait for the day oppa”



Seohyun’s POV

“ Sorry Tiff unnie I couldn’t come, I have to finish my assignment, ne.. mian unnie jeongmal mianhe, I will make up to you. I will be careful, gomawoyo bye”

I hang up my phone, this evening I supposed to go out with my eight friends who likes my own sisters that I never had. They wanted me to hang out with them, but I rejected their offered beacause I knew that they will set up a blind date (again). It was not, I didn’t knew my sisters intention, but I just not interested with dating thing.

I walk to the library, my favourite place. I read one book that I didn’t finish read it. I sat on my favourite chair beside the big glass window which I can looked at the campus under me.

It was when I heared someone talked to himself. He mumbled something, I try to ignored it, but it was getting louder when he dropped a thick book. I looked for the voice and I found him..”Jung Yonghwa oppa” I mumbled to my self

I followed every his steps, It seemed that he was too focused to even noticed me.

“can I helped you?” I tried to speak

“No, I can managed my self” he answered

“okay”  just typpical Yonhwa oppa, I thought.

But I couldn’t left him alone, I followed him again. He looks so desperate, so I just pretend to sit in the chair not far from him.

“ Miss can you help me to found economic book?”I heared his voice

I walked to one of the bookself with smile on my lips, I took one book and gave it to him.

 “ Yes it is the book that I looked for thank you”

“ I had to go miss, I owed you one” I hear your loud voice

I just smiled, “ I owed you one too, oppa”

 Suddenly I felt a tapped on my shoulder “sorry miss what’s your name”

“Seo Juhyun, my name is Seo Juhyun”

“I will gave you a treat someday miss Juhyun” you said while ran out

“I will wait for that day oppa”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry for my English and Really really Thank you for all the subscriber, voters, comentators and all the viewers. I hope I can increase my writing skill for all of you..