1. After the long time

Loving You

 

Yonghwa’s POV

Today is my bestfriend wedding, Lee Jonghyun. I never imagined that he will marry first among four of us. Yes, four of us..me and my three friends almost brother. Me, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin. We are bestfriend started from childhood.

Jonghyun is the most quiet person among us, and today he marry first before us...

Yes, It’s life that we never know what will happen until we experienced it self. Sometimes the destiny will wait for us in the end of our process..

I am Jung Yonghwa the most credible bachelor in Korea (many magazine said it) who own my own company and will inherit my family's company. I am really that great.,.I always worked hard for my future, everyday I will struggle with my business, meeting from one company to another. I almost didn.t have time for my personal life. Dating? I already sick with it, so many girls come and go, and I never found them too valuable to keep. 


It’s beautiful wedding with so many white roses everywhere, surely Yoona has a tasted.

I stand up at the front of altar waiting for Yoona to come,...Why all the bride need long time to come?? I don’t know why.. Does she know that her groom was waiting with his pale face and shaky hand.

Ckckck...women

As a good groommaid, I try to comfort Jonghyun, but I think he didn’d listen to me. Minhyuk and Jungshin already standing proudly beside me, waiting for the bride to come. Is it really the bride who I wait to come?? No, I waited for someone else, someone who surely came behind the bride..Is she really come today?


Lee Jonghyun, I will never understand with him, why he wants to marry so soon?

for God's sake we just 27 years old. When I asked this question to Jonghyun, he just answered,"It's because of love hyung, you will never understand."

Yes, I will never understand about love, It's just not in my system. It's funny after the long timne I spent my life with so many love story from A girl until Z girl, I still never understand what's the true meaning about love..


The wedding song slowly getting louder, the big door of the church open little by little. 

Yoona with her beautiful wedding dress walked elegantly, I looked at Jonghyun, he smiled proudly.

I was happy when I knew Jonghyun will surely happy.,,my bestfriend Jonghyun.

I looked at the bride who smile shyly, behind her was the bridesmaid, Kim taeyon, Hwang tiffany, Jung jessica, kwon Yuri, Choi sooyoung, Lee sunny and Hyeoyon.. eigth of them who I already knew since we are friends from college. 

eight...?No, there is nine of them. I gaze at the last person who walk slowly behind the bride. It's her... My Seohyun