Issues

My Fan Girl

Baekhyun's POV

Whew! What a day. ( _ _ )"

But those screaming fans really made my night. Truth is I currently have a light fever. Luckily I can still sing and follow our dance steps.

"How are you feeling now?" Chanyeol asked me while touching my forehead.

Aww. This tower really is sweet. :">

"I'm fine now Channie. It's just nothing. Let's now rest arasseo?"

"If you say so Baekkie~". He then rushed his way to our room.

Tsk. That tower really is energetic. -___-

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!" Manager hyung barged into our dorm and he's looking for..... me?

"N-n-ne?!" I said. Damn. I'm so nervous right now. What did I do? TT~TT

"You better watch the news!" Manager hyung said as he opened our television.

~~~~~

Wayne's POV

I'm sooooo happy that I saw him perform on stage again. Kyaaaaah! He really is soooo charming.

I started to caress his pictures and posters that are on my bedroom.

*sigh* Byun Baekhyun, when will you notice my existence?

"Darling! You might want to watch the news." Mom said from below.

"O-okay Mom!" I immediately the television in my room. I wonder what's on the news.

Breaking News:

“EXO’s lead vocalist Byun Baekhyun is seen stabbing a person in a dark alley. Here are some fan taken photos and videos.”

They first showed a picture of Baekhyun kneeling in front of the guy. You can clearly see that the guy is lying in his own blood. Baekhyun’s hands are also covered with blood.

Next picture shows that Baekhyun is holding a bloody knife.

“OMO!!!!” Mom reacted.

Lastly, they showed a video of Baekhyun noticing the crowd. He turned to the camera and ran away like a culprit.

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun, EXO’s lead vocalist is a murderer. The evidences clearly states that he killed the man and ran for his own life.”

I immediately turned off my television.

It's not true.

"Darling are you okay?" Mom said as she opened the door of my room.

"Yeah. I'm fine mom. I'm Byun Baekhyun's all time fan. I know that there is a reason behind all of it." I said as I gave mom a reassuring smile.