Epilogue Part 1

My Fan Girl

*Present time*

Wayne’s POV

I’m currently preparing for my departure. I got a job offer back in Korea. As I packed my luggage eomma came up to me.

“Want help?”

“Kamsahamnida eomma.”

“It’s been 5 years since you haven’t used Korean words.”

Is it that long?! Wow.

“You might want to take this with you.” Appa gave me my treasure box.

“Kamsahamnida appa.”

“Finish it up now, you don’t want to be late for your flight back.”

As soon as appa and eomma left, I opened my treasure box and saw a familiar photo.

“Bogoshipeoseo……… JAGIYA.”

**

Baekhyun’s POV

3 days from now, it will be EXO’s 6th Anniversary. What kind of event should we come up to?!

“Manager hyuuuuuuu~~~~~ng~~~!”

“Mwoyah~! You’re so loud. What is it?”

“Hyung~! Our 6th Anniversary is slowly approaching, what event should we come up to?”

“I was about to ask that too Hyung.” Su Ho hyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“The usual. Fan meet. But it will be like the one in Japan.”

Whoa~! Pretty big event huh~!?

“Isn’t that too big for an event?”

“Well, there’s still options though.”

“What is it hyung. Tell me~! Tell me~!”

“Tell me~! Tell me~! Te~te~te~tell me~!” Chanyeol started singing Wonder Girls’ Tell Me. :D

“A private fan meet.”

“Assa~! That’s nice hyung.” Su Ho hyung said.

“BUT~!”

“Oh no…” Xiumin hyung reacted worriedly.

“You’ll have to pull off a musical performance.”

“MWOYAH~!” everyone said in sync.

“Uh-huh. And to top it off, you will NOT be the one choose. Sajangnim will choose which event you guys should do.”

Oh no. No one knows how to do a musical. And the scariest thing is, it’s just 3 days away~~~~~~~!

“By the way, sajangnim is on his way.” Manager hyung said and left us in the practice room.

“Okay guys, don’t panic. We can do this.” Su Ho hyung said as he gathered us in the middle.

“Hana, Dul, Set~! EXO Saranghaja~!”

And in a split second, sajangnim entered our practice room.

“Hana, Dul, Set. We are one. Annyeong haseyo EXO imnida~!” We greeted and bowed 90 degrees.

“I’m here to discuss the matters with your 6th anniversary event.”

“…”

“Fans would love to see a new side of EXO right?”

Damn. NEW side of EXO. Is he going to pick…

“You’ll be doing the musical.”

Seolma~! Heol~! O________O

“B-but…”

“Let me finish first Joon Myeon, I mean SuHo.”

“…”

“Fans wants to see a new image of EXO that’s why I want you to do a musical. ALSO, a new staff will be joining us in a few days. He or she will be handling your music lessons.”

“…”

“He or she will judge you on your performance and you’ll receive a training according to how he or she evaluates your musical ability.”

“But, don’t you think we don’t need music lessons anymore?”

“Ne sajangnim. It’s been 6 years.”

“That’s what I’ve thought too. But this person I’m referring to told me that you shouldn’t just dance and sing on stage, you should also be able to pull off a performance in a different kind but not in a different way.”

“Different kind but not a different way?!” Chen asked.

“Pabo~!” Everyone chorused.

“Final decision. Musical act.  3 days. Just show the judge what you’re got. Dismissed.”

Sajangnim left the room.

Musical act. How can we possibly pull off an act in 3 days?! O___O

Oh wait…

“Su Ho hyuuung~! You’ve tried having a cameo once right?”

“Oh yeah~! The church oppa role.” XDD Chen the camel dinosaur teased Su Ho hyung.

“Maybe you could teach us some acting technique?!”

 “Let’s do Pororo~! That one’s easy.” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Let’s do this guys. I don’t want to get a training program suitable for kids.” Kai said.

“Hmph~! You like Pororo too.” Kyungsoo said as he walked pass Kai.

“Uhhhhm. Baekhyun?”

“Ne Lu hyung?”

“I’ve got a nice story. But WE all need your permission.”

“Eh? What is it hyung? Why do you need my persmission?”

“Your story would be nice.”

“M-my story? What about me?”

“You and… you know.”

“Noogoo?”

“Wayne.”

Oh.

“Yeah. That one’s nice.” XiuMin agreed.

“Since our viewers are our fans, we could use that fan and idol story.” Kris commented.

Everyone gave their own positive regards about the story. OUR story.

“Baekhyun?” Su Ho hyung snapped me back to reality.

“N-ne hyung?”

“Is it okay if we use your story?”

“Hyung, we all know how much it hurts for Baek, can we just think of another story?”

“Aniyo Chanyeol. Gwaenchana. It’s been 5 years though. Let’s just use that story if you guys want. And besides, Kris hyung is right. They will surely love it.”

Wayne. Eodisseo? Do you still know me? I still know you. I still love you. It still hurts. But I know that it is for your own good. Wayne-ssi, neomu bogoshipeoseo.

**

BH’s POV

*D-day*

“Fighting~!”

“Hana. Dul. Set. EXO Saranghaja~!”

Whoo~! Let’s do this. This is for our dear EXO-Ls.

We present my story with all of our emotions. Generally, the emotions were realistic. Maybe because the story is real. *deep sigh*  We’re close at reaching the end.

“J-jagiya~! Kajima.” I said with all the tears in my eyes. Damn. The days kept on flashing back to me.

“I-I can’t. I really need to go.” The actress replied, turned her back and leave.

Seeing that scene, I automatically sat on the floor, whined and cried like a kid. Wayne. I miss you. I miss you so much.

“Don’t leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! Come baaaaack~! I still love you.”

CY’s POV

As soon as the actress leaves, this musical is over. Yes~! We’ve done a---

Wait. Baekhyun dropped himself on the floor. Just like what he did when Wayne left.

“Don’t leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! Come baaaaack~! I still love you.”

O________O That’s not part of the script.

“H-hyung~! We need to end this now.”

“I understand Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun became a crying mess again.

We pulled the curtains for it to close.

“Baekhyun~! Baekhyun. Pull yourself together!” Su Ho hyung dragged Baekhyun from the stage and fixed his face.

“H-hyung. Neo-neomu apaseo.”

“I know. We know Baekhyun.”

“We still need to finish this event for our EXO-Ls. Fix yourself.”

We can clearly see how much it hurts for him. Aww, Byun Baekkie. You’ll get over it. Someday.

BH’s POV

I let myself get carried away by the scene. Damn. Why did I do that? Did I mess up the performance?

Fans commented us that the musical was great yet fans asked…

“Oppa, it looks so real. Is the story based on real life experience?”

“How did you manage to pull off such real emotions?”

Do we need to answer it?

Members looked at me as if asking for my permission, I just nodded as a response.

“It is a real life experience.” Su Ho hyung answered them.

“Jinjjaro? Wow. That’s why it feels real when you guys performed it. Can we know who experienced it?” a fan asked awkwardly.

The members bowed their heads and no one said a thing.

“I-I guess no one wants to talk about it.” The fan said.

“Aniyo.” I said courageously.

“*deep breath* I experienced it.”

I started telling them the whooooooooole story. Starting from the first day we met at the Han River and until the day she leaves.

A crying fan asked… “Is she coming back?”

“Molla. She even told me that she don’t know if she’s going back.”

“Are you hurt oppa?”

“Of course. Who wouldn’t be?” I said as I let out a bitter chuckle.

“Oppa. If ever she comes back, would you still love her?”

“I know I would hurt a lot of fan girls with this answer but… Yes. I will still love her. I didn’t even break up with her and neither did she.”

“Oppa, if you could say things to her right now, what would you say?”

“Well… I would like her to know that I still love her. I’m still waiting for her. It’s been 5 years but I’m still longing for her. That’s it. I would like to keep the rest a secret.” I said jokingly just to break the sad atmosphere.

It is now time for the last event, fan sign. Fans came up to the stage one by one and got our signatures.

“Baekhyun oppa, knowing that story of yours hurts me. It hurts knowing that the guy I love, loves someone else already. But I don’t hate her. I actually support you. I wish you could see her again so that my Baekhyun oppa will be happy again. Saranghamnida~!” A fan said and ran off.

The event was finished after the last fan had our signature.

“The new musical director will now evaluate your performance. Let’s go back to the agency.” Manager hyung said.

We went back to the agency with nervous gazes.

“HAHAHAHA.” Manager hyung bursted out.

“You all look so tensed. Don’t worry boys, she won’t bite.”

“S-she?” Suho hyung said stuttering.

“Yeap. She won’t bite. Oh—I think, she bites bacons. HAHAHAHAHA.”

“E-eh?!” We all said confused.

“HAHAHA. Come on, let’s just go inside.”

We were just greeted by sajangnim.

“Have a sit EXO. I’ll be the one to announce the evaluation results. She is still on her way due to traffic jam. *clears throat* Overall presentation is good. Acting skills is precisely perfect, maybe because it was a real life story. Singing voice should be more clear. There were some parts where they were panting due to acting plus singing plus dancing. We’ll work on that. Other than that, the stage was amazing.”

Whew~!

“Thank you Sir.”

“Don’t thank me. Thank your new Musical Director.”

“Uhhm. When are we going to meet her?” Suho hyung asked.

“In about –“

“Sorry Sir. I’m late.” A very cute voice entered the room.

“Oh, here she is. Everyone I would like you to meet your new musical director…”