Epilogue Part 2

My Fan Girl

Wayne’s POV

4 days ago…

This is it… I’m finally going back to Seoul.

“Pull yourself together Wayne. You can do this.” I cheered myself.

I missed you. I miss you. Jagiya. Puppy. Baby. Baekkie. Baekhyun.

*present time: Seoul*

Damn. Why is it so traffic~! TT^TT I’m running late.

After a few minutes a finally arrived at the place.

“Sorry Sir. I’m late.” I said as I bowed down to them.

“Oh, here she is. Everyone I would like you to meet your new musical director…”

“WAYNE~~~~~~~~!” EXO chorused… aside from Baek who looked liked he’d seen a ghost.

“Oh. You know her?” Sajangnim asked.

*gulp* What should we say?

“Ne. We know her. We met her at a fan signing event 5 years ago.” Suho said.

I smiled at him and whispered “thanks”.

I turned my gaze at Baekhyun. His gaze still looks stiff.

“Oh. That’s nice. So you’re fan?”

“Ne sajangnim. I’ve been a fan since their pre-debut days.”

“Wow. That’s great. Then I think you can really handle them well. I’ve made a great decision on picking you as their new musical director.” He said as he shook hands with me.

“Even if you guys know me, I will still introduce myself. Annyeong haseyo. Wayne rago imnida. I’ll be your new musical director from now on. Please take good care of me.” I said as I bowed 90 degrees.

They cheered and gave me a round of applause.

“I’ll leave you guys to get to know each other. By the way Wayne, you’ll be staying at the room across EXO’s dorm. Here are your keys.” Sajangnim left as he handed me my room keys.

Across… their… dorm… O_______O

“I’ll leave you guys to catch up, I’ll be waiting for you by the parking lot.” Manager said as he left.

“We’ll join you hyung. Let’s just leave this two.” Suho said.

One by one, they started leaving.

“Hyung. I owe you. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you soooooooooooooooooo much.” Baekhyun said before everyone leaves.

Now, it’s just us.

“Let’s just talk in the car?” I said somewhat awkwardly.

He just nodded and followed me.

*deep sigh*

We arrived at his car… my dad’s car to be exact.

“So… I can see you still have this.” I said breaking the silence.

Baekhyun looked at me with tears in his eyes.

“You came back.” He said as he bursts out his tears.

Without knowing, I am crying as well.

I hugged him. TIGHT.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you.”

“I missed you.”

“I missed you.” He said repeatedly.

“Wayne.” He said not breaking from the hug.

“Baekhyun.”

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too… Jagiya.” I said as I kissed his forehead.

“My Puppy.” His left cheek.

“My Baekkie.” His right cheek.”

“My Baby.” We said in sync as he decreased the gap between our lips.

“Finally, I was able to meet my puppy again. Don’t you know how much it hurts me whenever I see a puppy?!”

He just giggled and said…

“This puppy never changed. This puppy is loyal. This is puppy knows how to wait just like Hachiko. And this puppy only knows how to love his one and only master.”

“Wayne. The girl that made me smile when I was about to die inside. The girl that gave me her strawberry ice cream. The girl that made me realize that there is no point in sulking. The girl that taught me how to smile even if there is no reason to smile. The girl that loved me during my weakness. The girl that became my light and inspiration to continue my life. That girl is you. I love you. I love you Wayne. I love you Wayne Gabrielle Del Valle.”

“Baekhyun. An idol that doesn’t even know my existence noticed me. An idol that I only learned to love from afar. An idol that made me gather up my courage and open up myself. An idol whom I love. An idol that wasn’t meant for me… AT FIRST. An idol that loved me dearly despite of his image. An idol who noticed his fan girl. That idol is you. My light. My Puppy. My everything. I love you. I love you Baekhyun. My Byun Baekhyun.”