Episode 8: Off-Camera Scenes #5 & Photoshoot

We Got Married

Ming: Noona~

Yul: Hey! You know I hate being called that ㅠㅠ

Ming: I know, that's why I do it! ㅋㅋ

Yul: 500% done with you, Ming.

Ming: Love you too, noona ㅋㅋ

 

To say the least, Yuri and Minho were apart for a whole two weeks, buried under their own schedules. Yuri's heart fluttered to hear that she'll see Minho again, and the same went with Minho.

The day for them to meet came again, the staff hadn't arrived yet and the cameras were off. Yuri arrived first, her hands full of groceries to restock their fridge and food supply. While she was putting away the food, she failed to notice a sound coming from the hallway; The front door had opened and Minho walked in. A lightbulb in his head when he saw Yuri's back facing him. Mustering up his courage, he walked in big strides towards Yuri and slipped his arms around her slim waist.

"Yuuuul!~" he cooed. Yuri jumped but soon relaxed as she felt Minho's arms around her. She tried to hide her blushing face and pretended to be indifferent. "You're finally here, then", she said. She withdrew from Minho's embrace and turned to look at him. She was greeted with Minho's signature pout. "Waeyo?" she asked. "Are you mad at me because I was late?" he asked.

Yuri looked at the clock planted on the wall.

10.36 am.

Yuri casted him a confused look. "Well I didn't exactly give you a curfew now, did I?". Minho flashed her a smile. "I know, I was just teasing!" he said. Yuri rolled her eyes but it was soon replaced with a smile; She pinched Minho's cheek and her aegyo voice. "Aigoo, my Minho, so cuuute". "Since when have I been YOURS?" he smirked at her. Yuri smiled at him as she patted his cheek. "Just help me put the groceries away".


*FILMING*

MC1: Yes, hello everyone, we have some very special guests here in the studio today: Tiffany from SNSD and Onew from SHINee!

Fany&Onew: Anyeong haseyo!

MC1: It's so great to have you here!

Tiffany: Yes, it's great to be here!

Onew: So this is what it feels like, huh?

MC2: Yes, and soon you'll find out what it feels like to go through the couples' moments.
Cringing included, of course.

Onew: Is it different than watching at home?

MC3: You'll find out!

 

Yuri and Minho hear the doorbell ring and go to answer it.

Yuri: I'll get it.

Minho: We'll go together.

Upon opening the door, the mission mailbox greeted them. They took out the mission card from inside to read it.


Dear Yuri and Minho,

Today is the day. At 2pm today, you will be sent to a photo studio to take your wedding photos. Your stylists will provide you with your outfits. Congratulations, and have fun!

-WGM staff


MC1: Omo, it's finally their turn!

MC3: I want to see the skinship they have to go through!

Tiffany: Oh, dear.

Onew: Do we really have to see this?

MC2: That's what you get for sitting here!


Yuri: So... It's time, huh?

Minho: Apparently so...

They both sighed as they closed the door.


Fast forward a few hours later and Minho and Yuri were in the middle of prepping for their photoshoot. The stylists were working on their hair and makeup. Yuri and Minho were serious as the stylists did their job.

Onew: Why do they look like they're going for a battle?

MC2: To the death?

Tiffany: Well, they'll look fabulous doing it, then.

Onew: Like The Hunger Games!

There was a silence in the studio as everyone looked at Onew.

Tiffany: Whatever he does, it's the Onew condition!


Yuri and Minho were then separated into different dressing rooms as the stylists help them pick the clothes and prepped them to dress.

Soon, Minho came out first; He was wearing a typical black tuxedo with a white undershirt. His black dress shoes matched the black themed pants and tie.

 

 

 

Yuri's dressing room door opened and Minho turned to look at her. She was wearing a white wedding dress, giving her a shining aura. Minho was frozen on the spot; his mouth open in a comical 'o'. Obviously, he was stunned by Yuri's radiance and beauty, as was everyone else in the studio.

 


MC1: As if she wasn't beautiful enough!

Tiffany: Omona!


Yuri walked over to Minho and lifted his chin to close his mouth.

Yuri: Flies will go in.

Minho: Sorry.
Should we go now?

Yuri nodded her reply and they both walked to the set and greeted the staff.

The set was designed to look like a park. Fake trees and grass and flowers covered the area. There was even a gazebo placed on one end of the set.

The photographer had briefed Minho and Yuri on their expressions and poses and showed them some samples of wedding photos- clearly they had to undergo some serious skinship now.

Photographer: Okay now- Yuri-ssi, Minho-ssi, please walk onto the set!

Yuri and Minho followed their orders.

Their poses were fine in the beginning; at level one. They were told to lean on the tree and hold hands as they looked at each other. But soon, they finally had to undergo skinship.

Yuri was told to sit down on the grass as Minho laid on the lap. They looked at each other as the camera clicked away. The photographer made another suggestion. Did Yuri hear right, she had to kiss Minho?


MC1: I knew it.

Yuri and Minho both closed their eyes and Yuri slowly bent down toward Minho. Her lips finally touched his; they both puckered their lips slightly and the photographer snapped pictures.

They were told to assume another position afterwards.

Photographer: Okay, Yuri-ssi, can you put your arms around Minho's neck?

Yuri did as she was told.

Photographer: Minho-ssi, your arms around her waist, please?

Minho did as he was told.


Tiffany: But they've already kissed, it won't get worse, right?

MC1: It'll all come like a tidal wave at some point.


Photographer: Can you put your heads together?

Yuri and Minho did it with no complaints.


MC3: Omona!


The camera clicked away as Minho and Yuri stood still. It was obvious they were fighting the urge to laugh; their lips were pursed into a thin line with their eyes closed.


MC1: Oh, it must be very awkward for them!


But they were not done. They pulled their heads apart, but the photographer made another suggestion.

Photographer: Minho-ssi, can you kiss Yuri on the forehead?


Studio: EH?!

MC2: ...well they had it coming for them.


Minho was taken aback, but he remained professional. There was not much of a height difference between him and Yuri, but he still needed to lift her chin to be able to reach her forehead. He put his hand on her chin and gently lifted it, his lips made contact with her forehead. Both of their eyes were closed by the photographer's command to maintain the atmosphere. The camera clicks were the only thing they could hear in the room.

Fast forward a few minutes and Minho and Yuri had changed into jeans and white t-shirts.

They were asked to make natural positions; arms around each other and hugging.

 


Tiffany: Natural poses like these, are really cute though.


They were in the middle of taking a hug shot when the photographer had another suggestion.

Photographer: Yuri-ssi, can you kiss Minho-ssi on the cheek?

Like Minho, Yuri was taken aback at the comment, but managed to recollect herself. She gently kissed Minho on the cheek and held her position for a few seconds as the photographer told Minho to smile and snapped photos.


Onew: The good thing is, they look very natural!

MC2: That's right


They were then moved into a back hug pose as Minho wrapped his arms around Yuri's waist and Yuri placed her hands on his. Just then, Minho was asked to kiss Yuri on the cheek as well. From their position, it enabled Minho to easier access to kissing Yuri.

Minho and Yuri had a series of natural, normal photos and soon, they were done. This was their last shot of the day. It was fortunate the shoot only took one hour, but Yuri and Minho were dead tired by the time they were done.

Photographer: We'll send the photos to you once we've reviewed them!

Yuri: Yes, thank you!


*INTERVIEW*

Question: How was the photoshoot?

Yuri: It was definitely... Interesting.
I didn't think we'd have to go through all that skinship!


MC1: You had it coming, Yuri!


Minho: I was definitely tired at the end of it!
But I won't lie, it was fun.

Yuri: But it was definitely fun!


Tiffany: Probably because they got to kiss each other.


*FILMING ENDS*

Yuri and Minho arrived back home and went straight upstairs. They had gone out to eat an early dinner and their stomachs were full and they were sleepy. They both plopped on the bed and tucked themselves in. Yuri cuddled up to Minho and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Coming up to me for cuddles now, are you?" Minho joked. "Don't lie, you love it", she replied. Minho smiled to himself as he put his arms around Yuri. They both fell asleep in no time, sleeping through the night like logs.

 

*PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE*

Minho: Do you think it'd be great to pair up our members?

Yuri: Call!

Minho and Yuri set up a blind date for one of their members!

Jonghyun: Aren't you at least going to tell me who I'll be paired with?

Minho: Not at all, hyung.

Yuri: Just go with it, jjong!

 

MC1: Who does he get paired with?

MC3: I'd like to know too!

 

 


Plot twist: I accidentally ticked the option for hide chapter.

Giving you all a moment to laugh at the author-nim's stupidity.

Here's how it went down: I updated this on Friday but yeah, my thing lagged and I just started tapping the screen and I didn't notice that I had accidentally ticked the hide chapter option I just-

But yeah, I hope you guys like this chapter!

Again, if you have any plot you'd like me to include in my story, don't hesitate to comment below! I'll try to fit it into my story as best as I can ^^