Episode 4: SM Family Fun & Off-Camera Scenes #1

We Got Married

Jonghyun: Alright, guys, let's start the game!

Jessica: Who's going to be the spinner?

Seohyun: I want to be the spinner!

Minho: Then it's settled, Seororo's the spinner, let's start!

The members warmed themselves up, stretching to be able to reach around the mat. They then gathered around the mat, waiting for their colours. They had done Rock, Paper, Scissors before, and that affirmed the order of playing.

Seohyun spun the wheel.

Seohyun: Onew, right foot: red!

Onew followed his instructions and put his right foot on the closest red spot.

Seohyun: Yoona, left hand: blue!

Seohyun: Fany, left leg: yellow!

The game went on like this for some time, until all the members were on the mat.

Seohyun: Yuri, left hand: red!

Yuri was already in a difficult position; already on all fours, bending over to reach the spots. She then had to bend under Jonghyun to reach the red spot.

Minho: Jonghyun-hyung!

Jonghyun: What?

Minho: Don't try anything stupid!

Jonghyun: Suddenly so overprotective now you have a wife, huh?

Minho: DON'T!

Jonghyun: *scoffs* arraseo!

Yuri: Sheesh, oppa, don't worry!

The game went on for another full hour. All the members were tired and in difficult positions. Suddenly, Onew lost his balance trying to reach his spot and they all fell over; one after another, like dominoes.

Taemin: HYUNG, BAD TIME TO USE YOUR BODY GAGS!

Onew: I didn't mean to, I lost balance!

Key: Okay, okay, let's all take a break while we think of a punishment for Onew

Yoona: I'm too tired to think of punishments right now

Jessica: Same here, let's just let everyone else do it

The members sat down and rested, thinking of a punishment for Onew. They stayed silent for a few minutes, when suddenly Jonghyun burst into laughter; clapping like a seal.

Key: Yah, what's wrong with you?

Jonghyun: I thought of a punishment for Onew, but no one here can help us, and I had a weird image in my head!

Yuri: Tell us! We want to know!

After calming down, Jonghyun told them.

Jonghyun: Okay, this sounds weird, but I thought that Onew should undergo the ttakbam punishment

Taeyeon: But no one here knows how to do ttakbam except Onew

Jonghyun: Exactly, that's why I laughed; I thought of Onew doing ttakbam to himself

This resulted in everyone laughing; even Onew.

Minho: But I don't think that's suitable, we need another better punishment

Now, it was Taemin's turn to laugh.

Tiffany: Wae?

Taemin: I'm not sure if this is okay but-

Taemin couldn't finish his sentence as he resumed his laughter.

Taemin: I thought that since we've never seen Onew-hyung shirtless, he should take off his shirt right here!

Taemin's suggestion resulted in all the members laughing, except Onew. His face was priceless; his horrific expression was worthy of an award for the best face ever.

Onew: W-wait a minute

Jonghyun: Call! Do it, hyung!

The members started cheering him on as Minho pulled Onew up.

Minho: Come on, hyung, at least pull your shirt up halfway!

Onew: B-But on TV?
And in front of girls?

Tiffany: Hey, you don't see us complaining do you?

Seohyun: We're pretty fine with it!

There was a second of silence as everyone looked at Seohyun.

Taeyeon: Wow, our maknae really has changed HAHAHA


After laughing at Taeyeon's statement, all attention was brought back to Onew.

Taemin: Come on, hyung, we all know you're hiding some washboard abs down there!

Onew: B-but

Key: Okay wait, we all know that Onew's embarrassed right now, so let's make it a little less tricky.

All the members looked at him doubtfully and Onew's eyes shone with hope.

Key: Onew will pull his shirt up halfway-

All the hope disappeared in Onew's eyes.

Key: But he won't do it facing the cameras.

MC1: Ah, why would you suggest that?

MC3: We want to see Onew too!

MC2: Sssshhh!

All the members were fine with it. Onew was pulled towards the cameras, his back facing them, his front facing the members.

Minho: Okay, hyung, do you want a countdown?

Onew: Why was this even suggested?

Members: JUST DO IT!

Onew had no choice. He readied himself by putting his hand on the end of his shirt.

Members: Three-

Onew took a deep breath and let it out.

Members: Two-

Onew's grip on the shirt tightened.

Members: One!

Slowly, Onew lifted up his shirt; at the same time, the members leaned in. Onew lifted up his shirt for five seconds, but that was enough for Jonghyun and Taemin to jump up and turn Onew around. The camera ended up catching sight of his abs and the whole studio burst into laughter.

MC1: That's right, Taemin, Jonghyun!

MC2: Thank you!

The members burst into laughter as Onew's face turned pink from embarrassment.

Onew: Yah, guys! Why'd you do that?!

Jonghyun: Hey, it wouldn't be fun if we didn't do that!

MC1: That's right!

MC3: Jonghyun really likes variety, doesn't he?

Onew: You guys are the worst

Taemin: HAHA, hyung, saranghae!

After the fiasco of Onew revealing his abs, the members took a break and small talk was exchanged among them.

They talked for two hours, and next thing they knew, it was time for them to leave; but not before they exchanged words of encouragement and congratulations.

Taeyeon: Being honest, I was really worried about Yuri doing WGM. Although she seems to be well-controlled and composed, she needs a lot of tender, loving care to keep her going. I've known you for a long time, Minho; and I hope you can take care of Yuri properly, and if you don't-

Taeyeon punched her fist in the palm of her hand, giving a mocking glare to Minho; this action received a laugh from the members.

Seohyun: Me and Taeyeon-unnie both did WGM, and now it's Yuri-unnie's turn. Minho-ya, I trust that you will take care of Yuri-unnie; give her a lot of your love and care, make her WGM experience unforgettable and also, if Yuri-unnie comes home crying because of you, just remember that there's 9 of us and 1 of you

Seohyun's words received a soft "oooh" from the members; SNSD's maknae had really changed.

Onew: Yuri-noona, uh..
If I have to give you a tip on Minho, I would say that, even though Minho seems to be in charge, he's only like this because he usually has someone to cheer him on. Seeing as he's like that right now, that means that you're his personal cheerleader. I know you'll take care of Minho well; and continue to support him, because he needs it.

Key: Me and Taemin have done WGM, and we can both say that it's definitely an eye-opening experience for us both. I can just give you a heads-up that you will learn things you never thought you'd have to learn and I just have to tell you that, you really have to enjoy your time on WGM; because when it's all over, you'll finally realize how short it was.

Taemin: My main tips for you guys will be to enjoy yourselves while you can, and do as much things as you can together. I think you already know how much the fans are shipping you guys, so you don't have to worry a lot about anything negative from the fans. Just make sure you two support each other, and everything will be okay.

Tiffany: This is kinda off topic, but I'm waiting for Minho and Yuri to date in real life HAHAH

All the members laughed and agreed as Minho and Yuri exchanged shy glances.

Yoona: I've been told that being on WGM is exactly like being in a relationship. Me, speaking as a person currently in a relationship, let me just tell you that it's a roller coaster ride. But it's your choice whether you want to enjoy it, or not. It's entirely in your hands.

Jessica: You guys seem to be in good shape now, you already seem like a real couple; just keep doing what you're doing, you'll be fine

Jonghyun: I don't usually say these type of things, but today is an exception, I guess. Yuri-noona, take care of Minho, I'm sure you two will be very happy together

Minho: Thank you, guys, we'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Yuri: We hope you continue to support us.

Taemin: Of course, we've all got your back

The members all murmured their agreement.

Key: This is kinda cheesy, but I think we should all do a group hug, just to show our support.

Jonghyun: Aww, Kibum-ah!

The members all stood up and they had a massive group hug; and of course, making sure that Yuri and Minho were in the position to hug.

MC1: Call me crazy, but I think Key did this on purpose to pressure Minho and Yuri to hug

MC2: That's what I was thinking, too!

MC3: He is the love doctor, after all!

The members then pulled away, laughing.

Taeyeon: Yah, Kibum-ah, this was super cheesy!

Key: Hey, at least I gave you a heads up!

Soon, the members had to leave. They picked up their coats and walked to the front door. The SNSD members hugged Yuri and the SHINee members hugged Minho before departing. The members said their goodbyes and left the MinYul house.

Minho and Yuri plopped down on their sofa and talked to each other.

Yuri: Our house seems strangely quiet after they left

Minho: That's the thing about having guests; just when you're getting used to the noise, they leave and it's all quiet.

Yuri: But it was good to have them over, wasn't it?

Minho: Of course, I wouldn't mind having them over everyday, even haha.

Yuri looked around the house.

Minho: We should probably clean up, right?

Yuri: Just what I was thinking.

Yuri and Minho smiled at each other and started to clean up. Through their combined work, the living room and kitchen were spotless in no time, and they both washed their hands.

Minho: I had a good day today, what about you?

Yuri: Of course, I always have fun with my members. They're the reason I smile.

Minho: Isn't it me?

MC1: Omo, Minho-ya what are you doing?

Yuri looked up and smirked at Minho.

Yuri: Well, you are now.

MCs: OMOOO!

MC2: They are so cheesy!

MC1: But it's sweet!

Minho looked down at Yuri with the same smirk on Yuri's face. Yuri's smirk turned into a smile and she bumped Minho with the waist.

Yuri: Don't look at me like that

Minho bumped Yuri back.

Minho: Wae?

Yuri bumped Minho back.

Yuri: It makes my heart melt.

MCs: Omo, what are they doing!

Minho blushed at Yuri and bumped her one more time. They exchanged sweet glances as they dried their hands on towels.

*FILMING ENDS*

The slate clicked and the PD-nim announced the end of filming. "That's a wrap, guys!". He turned to Minho and Yuri. "You don't mind us leaving the cameras here, right? They'll be off until we come back the next time". "Of course not", said Minho, "We don't mind at all". The PD-nim smiled at Minho. "Thanks a bunch, Minho". He turned to the rest of the staff. "Alright guys, it's time to head home!".

Minho and Yuri walked the staff to the front door, greeting them and thanking them for their support and words of encouragement. "Drive safe!" Said Yuri as they filed out of the house and into their respective vehicles. Minho and Yuri waved each vehicle goodbye and went back inside.

Yuri let out a sigh of relief. "Being honest, I like being married, but I'm also glad that they won't film us anymore". Minho smirked at Yuri. "Perks of being a celebrity, eh?". Yuri scoffed at Minho. "I'll get changed, do you have anything you want to do?". Minho looked at the TV. "Actually, I bought a new movie I've been dying to watch, do you want to watch it with me? It's on mu laptop, but I can hook it up to the TV". "Sounds great to me", Yuri said. "I won't be long!". She skipped up the stairs as Minho smiled behind her. He got his laptop from his backpack and opened the movie. He bought The Fault In Our Stars not long ago, he had no chance of watching it in the cinemas. This was the first time he was going to watch it; he was also happy that he'd be able to watch it with Yuri.

Soon, Yuri came down to the living room in her pajamas. Her shirt was slung down her left shoulder and she wore baggy and comfortable sweat pants. "Oh, you're done?" Minho said when she came down. "Yup!" She said. "You should probably change too, since you're done with this?". Minho nodded. "I won't be long".

As Minho went upstairs, Yuri headed to the kitchen. She microwaved popcorn and prepared hot chocolate for the both of them. She placed these on the coffeetable in front of the sofa. Soon, Minho came down. When Yuri turned to him, she had a surprised expression on her face.

Minho was holding a quilt. He seemed to notice Yuri's surprised expression. "Oh, I found this in the cupboard upstairs. I thought it'd be appropriate that we use it. Y'know, to be cosy and all". Yuri looked at him and smiled. "Since when have you thought of things like these?". Minho shrugged his shoulders. "It was just instinct. Human nature, I guess". Minho and Yuri smiled at each other. "I made some typical movie food", she said, gesturing to the popcorn and hot chocolate. Minho approached them while chuckling. "Since when have you thought of things like these?". Yuri smirked at Minho. "Human nature, I guess". Minho rolled his eyes jokingly and put his hand on Yuri's shoulder. "Sit down and put the quilt on, I'll start the movie". No hesitation, Yuri sat down crosslegged on the sofa and put on the quilt. Minho started the movie and sat down with Yuri. Yuri pulled the quilt over Minho as well.

They watched the movie together in silence. Slowly, exhaustion started to kick in for Yuri. Her eyes grew heavy, but she tried to concentrate on the movie. Slowly, she leaned her head on Minho's shoulder. Minho looked down at Yuri and noticed her eyes closing and opening slowly. Instinctively, he put an arm around her. Yuri nuzzled up to Minho; they shared each others' warmth under the quilt. Slowly, Yuri started to fall asleep. Minho noticed as the weight on his shoulder grew heavier. When Yuri was totally unconscious, he looked down at Yuri and put her hair behind her ear.

"Damn, she's beautiful".

Minho did it thoughtlessly. He kissed Yuri's forehead.

"Was that wrong?"

At this point, he didn't care anymore.

"I'm married to the most beautiful person I know".

Yes he was.

He rested his cheek against Yuri's head, and let sleep pull him in. Just as Hazel appeared on the screen.

"I do, Augustus Waters".

"I do".

"I do, Kwon Yuri".


*PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE*

It's Halloween!

Minho: Hey, it's the SMTOWN Halloween Party tomorrow, any idea what to dress up as?

Yuri: Not a clue, think we should discuss it with our members?

Minho and Yuri meet with their members and discuss costume ideas.

Jonghyun: Couple costumes?

Yoona: Too cheesy?

Minho: Why is this so hard?

 


Hi guys! Here's a late night update for y'all lol. I knew I said that I wouldn't update on weekends, but I had nothing to do, and I felt bad for not updating earlier :c

But wahey, here's some off-camera scenes heh heh. I hope you guys like this chapter!

Again, don't hesitate to comment/message me any plots you'd like me to include in my story. I'd love to hear from you!