Episode 9: Off-Camera Scenes #6 & Nostalgia

We Got Married

Jonghyun: Why me?!

Minho: Why NOT?

Yuri: It'll be fun, I promise!


MC1: Oh, yes, they're setting up a blind date for Jonghyun!

MC3: With an SNSD member?

MC2: He had it coming for him.


Yuri and Minho had met up at a restaurant to wait for Jonghyun; Soon, he arrived and sat down with them.


Jonghyun: Are you gonna tell me who I'm going to be paired up with?

Yuri: Nope!

Minho: She'll be here soon.


And as Minho foretold, Jonghyun's partner came a few minutes after he said that. The door opened to reveal the one and only, Ice Princess: Jessica!


Jonghyun: Oh!

Yuri: Sica!

MC1: Wow!

MC2: Lucky him!


*INTERVIEW*

Jessica: Hello, I'm SNSD's Jessica!

Question: Did you know you were going to be paired with Jonghyun?

Jessica: Yes, I did, actually. Yuri told me.

Question: Did you know you were going to be paired with Jessica?

Jonghyun: Not at all, it came as a shock to me at first!


*Back to present*

Minho: Well, you two know each other well enough, I doubt we have to sort anything out.

Jonghyun: ...well fine, I'll give you that.

Jessica: Where are we going today?

Yuri: The amusement park-

Jessica & Jonghyun: AGAIN?!

The whole studio burst into laughter and the J&J couple exchanged laughs.

Jessica: You already went with Minho, though

Minho: You haven't gone with Jonghyun though.

After exchanging small talk and having a snack, they headed off to the nearby amusement park.

Jonghyun: Oh, there are a lot of people here today!

Jessica: Well, it IS an amusement park, dufus.

Jonghyun squinted his eyes at her.

Jonghyun: And why do I not feel amused?

Jessica softly hit his arm as the MinYul couple walked up ahead, chuckling.
Unconsciously, they put their arms around each other; Minho's arm around Yuri's shoulder while hers was around his waist. Jonghyun snickered as he noticed and he nudged Jessica.

Jonghyun: Hey, look at the show at 12 O'clock.

Jessica: Hmm, I'd rather not.

They snickered among themselves and exchanged small talk.

MC2: Couples like this are the best kind of couples.

MC1: The bond becomes stronger when they make fun of other couples, indeed.


Minho: Guys, Disco Pang-Pang?

Yul&Jong&Sica: Nope!

Jonghyun: I'd like to stay out of cliches at the moment.

Jessica: I'm hungry!

Yuri: We just ate!

Jessica: But still!


A montage of them walking around the park eating and drinking; basically doing everything except getting on rides.


MC1: Mukbang?

MC2: Exactly what I was thinking!


They spent almost the whole day eating, it was almost sundown when they decided to go to the nearest attraction: The Haunted House.


MC1: Perfect for couples!


Jessica and Jonghyun went in first after losing pathetically to a game of rock, scissors, paper. Jonghyun pushed Jessica in front of him like a shield.


Jonghyun: You go first.

Jessica: Why me? You're the guy!

Jonghyun: I have trauma from that one I went to in Japan, okay?


They slowly walked forward and turned a corner, and suddenly the first shock appeared. Knowing Jessica, her first instinct was to scream and kick the person who did it.


MC3: Does she always do that?

MC2: She did it before!

*clip of Horror Movie Factory shows*


The guy playing the ghost had fallen down in lain and Jonghyun burst out in laughter.

Jonghyun: Wow, you killed something that was already dead, amazing!

They passed through without much difficulty; just screams. Jessica burst into tears halfway. Both of them hated these type of things. Jonghyun had to hold Jessica while they rushed through. They managed to make it out in one piece though!

When it was MinYul's turn, Minho willingly went in front of Minho; his nerves of steel never failed him before. They reached the first jump scare and Yuri screamed and hid behind Minho as he held her. After going through three scares, Minho stopped.

Yuri: What's wrong?

Minho: Should we just run through?

Yuri: ...Sure


Minho smiled as he held Yuri's hand and they both ran through, completely missing all the jump scares and reaching the end. They were laughing when they came out.

Jonghyun: What's so funny, weren't you scared?

Jessica: How'd you guys survive?


Minho and Yuri exchanged looks and burst back into laughter. Looks like they won't know until they see the broadcast.


Jonghyun: That's it, they've gone mad.

Jessica: Word. Let's go then.


*FILMING ENDS*

At this point, the producer says that they have enough footage for the week, and they stop filming. The couples, however decided to split their ways; JongSica to explore the rest of the amusement park and MinYul back to their home.

"Have fun you two", Minho said smugly. Jonghyun winked jokingly at him. "If you do anything wrong, I'll look for you, just a reminder", said Yuri. Jonghyun did his best impression of an exaggerated look of shock, which ended up just making him look like a goldfish. Yuri laughed as she patted his arm. "Have fun!"

They walked through the park, catching up over the past few months they were apart. They finally came to stop at a fairly isolated bench and sat down.

"So how did you find today?" asked Jonghyun. Jessica replied with a smile. "It was fun! It was great to see you again". "Ah", he sighed. "Am I the only one you want to see?". She softly hit him on his arm like she usually does. "Dufus".

"But really, I felt like I haven't seen you in ages", said Jessica. "SMTOWN concert was last week though", Jonghyun said. "We didn't exactly communicate much, did we?". Jonghyun shook his head.

It happened in an instant, and momentarily. A memory replayed in Jonghyun's head. SMTOWN in LA, 2012. "Jessica held my hand and we walked onstage". He gazed at her hands in a trance, and Jessica seemed to notice. She didn't know what he was thinking about, but she got an idea.

She suddenly stood up. "I'm tired, should we head off now?". Jonghyun snapped out of his trance. "Oh, uh, yeah, I guess". When he stood up, Jessica gently took his hand in hers. Dazed and confused, he followed her like a sleepwalker.

"Oh, what the heck, just go with it, Kim Jonghyun", she said.

 

 


Yes, I'm back after 7439837338772937 years!

Sorry this chapter was so anticlimatic, I'm sitting in the dark writing this at 12 and my eyelids got heavy halfway hah bUT I FOUND AND OPPORTUNITY AND I SEIZED IT!

I tried to make this more of a JongSica chapter because I honestly missed them so much but with all the stuff that has happened I have resulted in sinking the ship, but this chapter is specially for them, for old times' sake.

I don't know when my next update will be, so I won't put a preview. I'm thinking of having a full-on offscreen moment chapter next, how about that?

But I don't know how many of you are actually still reading this :c

Anyway, if you'd like me to include any plot in my story, pop it in the comment box and I'll see what I can do!

'Til next time! <3

감사합니다! 열심히하개습니다!