Misunderstanding

Love In The Ice

Wow! I can't believe I've got 50 subscribers now!!! I'm so happy!!! Here's an update for you! * wink *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh?" it took you a while to register what Changmin had said, "Are you playing some kind of game, oppa? Don't play with me like that," you nervously chuckled.

"No, ~~~~~~~ -ah, I'm serious. I really like you," Changmin looked deeply into your eyes.

"I...I don't know. I mean I've never thought of that. Mianhe, oppa, I just need some time to think," you said.

"It's okay, I'll wait for your answer," his face fell a bit but nonetheless he still gave you a warm smile.

 

On your way to school you hadn't talk much with Changmin. You kept thinking about Changmin's confession, * What do I think of Changmin oppa? * you tried hard to figure out your own feelings but failed. * Honestly I've never thought that he would see me in that way. What should I do? * you let out a small sigh.

Changmin on the other hand was stealing glances of you every few seconds, * what if she doesn't like me? Aish, what have I done? * he worriedly thought.

Once you were at the school gate, Changmin was again buried by his fangirls. You were too absorbed in your own thought that you totally forgot about him as you silently when back to your classroom without waiting Changmin.

"~~~~~~~ -ah! ~~~~~~~ -ah! Wait up!" Changmin shouted but you didn't hear him. He thought you were ignoring him on purpose, * ! Now she wouldn't want to talk to me anymore! *

Inside the classroom, you kept on thinking that as if you head was going to explode, "Urgh," you frustratedly growled, * Changmin oppa is a nice guy, but I think I only see him as a good friend. *

"Hey, something's bothering you?" you heard someone pulled over the chair next to you and said.

"Oh, Yoochun oppa," you quickly greeted him, "Hmm, I'm just thinking something," you mumbled.

"Mind sharing your thoughts to me?" sensing that something wasn't right, Yoochun raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Hmm...it's about Changmin oppa," you lowered your head, trying not to meet Yoochun's eyes.

"What about him?" he asked cautiously.

"He...he confessed to me in the morning," you whispered, "I just don't know what to do, I mean I have never thought of that until he told me."

"So, do you...like him," Yoochun asked worriedly, * Please say no, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

"I honestly don't know. I don't think I'm ready for that yet," * Right? * you thought.

"Oh," he said disappointedly. Luckily you were too concentrated on the issue that you didn't notice it. Nevertheless Yoochun was also relieved that you didn't accept Changmin's confession.

"Anyway, komawo Yoochun oppa, thanks for listening my babble," you gratefully looked at Yoochun and held his hand, which caught him off guard.

"N-no problem," he stuttered.

 

Changmin finally found the time to talk to you while he was not surrounded by his fangirls.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," he called out.

"Yeah?" you half-heartedly answered.

"Please don't ignore me because I confessed to you," he pleaded.

"Huh? Why do you think in that way?" you looked at him, bewildered.

"I thought you're hiding from me," he whispered.

"No," you lightly chuckled, "It's just that, I'm still thinking about it. I mean I've never thought of that before so it takes time for me to see you in another way."

"So you're saying that I have a chance," Changmin's eyes instantly lit up.

"I don't know, maybe. I'm still trying to figure out my feelings," you shrugged, "But I'll still treat you as a friend now, since you are one of the very few people who really care for me, I don't want to lose a good friend like you."

"So in the meantime, I'm gonna prove to you how much I love you," Changmin said in determination.

You chuckled, "You're funny, oppa," it felt nice around Changmin. He was such a funny and caring person, but you just felt that something was missing, though you couldn't tell what it is.

Yoochun was standing somewhere not far away and heard everything, * I guess she would probably choose Changmin. He's caring and outgoing and is fun to be with, while I'm just a loner, * he sighed, * I hope you'll be happy, ~~~~~~~ -ah, though it hurts seeing you in someone else's arms, * he sighed again and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Chunnie…

Please comment!