Revelation

Love In The Ice

A/N: Okay, I know it's been a long time and I'm terribly sorry coz I will be having my finals very soon and it's a extremely important one. I'll try to finish this fanfic soon. Again, thanks for sticking with me all the time! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been some time since Changmin's confession but you still hadn't got the answer yet. Yoochun, on the other hand, was always making up excuses to avoid you.

* Why does Yoochun oppa act like this recently? * you sighed as you saw his message: ~~~~~~~ -ah, mianhe, I can't make it today. Maybe you can ask Changmin to accompany you.

* What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Why is Yoochun oppa suddenly so busy when I ask him to hang out? And he always tells me to go with Changmin oppa, * you furrowed your eyebrows as you thought, * Is he avoiding me? * you gasped, * But why? *

Sighing, you called Changmin, "Oppa, sorry but are you free now?"

"Sure!" you heard Changmin enthusiastically squealed, "Where are you? Be there in a few!"

Soon later, Changmin had arrived, "~~~~~~~ -ah!"

"Oh hi, oppa!" you waved.

"So why exactly do you call me so suddenly?" Changmin grinned.

"Oh, I need some help to do the shopping," you lightly scratched your head, "Yoochun oppa was supposed to go with me but he suddenly said he can't make it."

"Oh," his smile faded, "It's alright, let's go!" * Does she place Yoochun before me? *

"Oppa," you suddenly asked.

"Yes," he tried hard to give you a smile.

"Do you know what's wrong with Yoochun oppa? He seems to be avoiding me," you murmured.

* Yoochun Yoochun Yoochun! Why do you always have to talk about Yoochun?! * Changmin tightened his fist and took a deep breath, "I don't know. Maybe he's really busy?"

"But it seems like he doesn't want to talk to me or see me these days! I'm a bit worried about him!" you said.

Changmin couldn't take it anymore, "Why do you always talk about Yoochun? For the past few weeks all I heard from you was about Yoochun!" he frustratedly shouted.

You were taken back by his action, "I didn't notice that," you whispered, * Did I talk about Yoochun oppa too much? *

"I'm sorry, ~~~~~~~ -ah, I don't mean to shout at you. I think I'm just...jealous when it seems that all you care about is Yoochun," he sighed, "Anyway, let's just go."

 

Since then, you had always thought about what Changmin said.

* Do I really think about Yoochun oppa too much? * you by your lip and thought.

Suddenly, someone gently tapped your shoulder, "Yoo-" you quickly turned around to find it was Jisun, "Oh hi, Jisun -ah,"

* I guess I really think about him a lot, * you sighed.

"Seems like there's something bothering you. Let me guess, boys problem?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think this is a boys problem. It's about Yoochun oppa," then you started to tell her everything.

* Aish, this girl! Obviously she likes Yoochun! * Jisun covered her face with her hands and sighed, "~~~~~~~ -ah, what do you think about Yoochun?"

"Huh?" you looked at her, bewildered, "What do you mean?"

Jisun rolled her eyes, "Any flushed cheeks, rapid heartbeat or some sort of thing when you're with him?"

"Yeah, I guess," you suddenly felt your face heated.

"Well, you like him!" she said matter-of-factly.

"W-what?" you stuttered, "But we're friends!"

"Doesn't mean you can't proceed to the next stage," she grinned, "Just think about what I said, ~~~~~~~ -ah."

You lightly pulled your hair in frustration,  *Do I really like Yoochun oppa in that way? *

 

Yoochun was alone in the music room, playing random songs on the keyboard. It was always his favorite place to go when he was troubled. Playing music without anyone interrupting him could make him stop worrying his problems for a while, but it didn't seem to ease his dilemma this time.

He closed his eyes and let his fingers danced on the keyboard. Unconsciously, he slowly played the melody of 'Love in the Ice', reminiscing the time he spent with you. Realizing what he was doing, he blinked a few times, * I should stop thinking about her. She must be happy with Changmin, * he painfully sighed. Yet a few moments later, his hands involuntarily played the same piece again.

 

Meanwhile, you were walking aimlessly around the campus. You heard a faint melody coming from the music room, * Who could it be? *

Not wanting to interrupt, you quietly walked in. You heard the familiar song, * Isn't that the song Changmin oppa dedicated to me? * you looked closer to find Yoochun playing the piano. He was too concentrated that he didn't notice you were there.

"Yoochun oppa," you whispered.

Yoochun instantly snapped back to reality, * Am I hearing things now? * he looked around and found you, * And seeing things also? I must be missing her too much, * he sighed.

"Oppa," you called out again.

"Huh?" Yoochun looked at you shockingly. He finally realized that you were real.

"Are you...avoiding me?" you nervously asked.

"W-why do you say that?" he stuttered.

"Because you are!" you raised your voice a little.

Yoochun sighed, "I saw you and Changmin that day, and I accidentally heard what you're saying. I just think it's better for me to not to get into your way-"

"But there's nothing going on with me and Changmin! We're just friends!" you shouted. After realizing what you had just said, you were also shocked by your own reaction. Yoochun was also taken back by your sudden outburst.

Both of you were in an awkward silence. You nervously bit your lip, trying to think of something say, "Hmm," you glanced over the piano, "You still remember how to play that song? I see you didn't use any script," * Gosh! Great, ~~~~~~~, now it's even more awkward, * you sighed.

* So she really didn't know, * Yoochun frustratedly sighed, "Of course, I wrote it. And I wrote it for you, even before Changmin put the lyrics in," he said and left the room.

"Yoochun oppa? Wrote that for me?" you blinked for a few times. It took you some time to put everything together, * So the way I feel, is because of Yoochun oppa, but not Changmin oppa... *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!