I Love You...

Love In The Ice

After that day, you and Yoochun seemed to be even closer than before. He always walked you to your classes, ate lunch with you and walked you home. He would also bring you out from time to time.

At first Changmin didn't even notice it. He always thought that although Yoochun had some fans at school, he was still a loner. And there was no way that he could beat him, the most popular guy at school. So he didn't take it seriously when Yoochun confessed that he too liked you. But now, seeing you two got closer and closer every day made him feel threatened. Here again, an unwanted scene was shown right in front of his eyes.

 

"Yoochun oppa!" you brightly smiled when you saw Yoochun walking out of the campus.

"Mianhe ~~~~~~~ -ah. Did you wait for a long time?" Yoochun quickly ran to you.

You shook your head, "I just came out too."

"Okay then. Where do you want to go today?" Yoochun grinned.

"Hmm...let's have ice-cream!" you beamed.

"Araso! Kaja!" Yoochun held out his hand and grabbed yours. Then the two of you walked to the nearest mall.

Changmin silently watched and was boiling in fury. He thought they were going to play fair and wait till you would choose. But now Yoochun was doing his best to please you.

"Yoochun you traitor! I treat you as my friend! Now you're stealing ~~~~~~~ -ah away from me!" Changmin angrily hissed, "Watch out, Park Yoochun! I'm not going to lose!" he smirked as he slowly came up with a plan.

 

Meanwhile, you and Yoochun were having your ice-creams. You had a cookies n' cream flavor while Yoochun had a coffee flavor one.

"Oppa, you wanna try some?" you handed Yoochun your ice-cream.

"Komawoyo," Yoochun smiled and took a bite. You stared at him with wide eyes. You only thought that he's going to use his spoon.

"Here, try some of my too," he scooped some of his and put it in front of your mouth, "Say 'ah'."

"I can eat on my own," you blushed.

"Just say 'ah', okay?" Yoochun said.

"Ah," you opened your mouth as he fed you, causing your heart raced and your cheeks flushed pink, * Omo! What's going on with me? * you took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself down.

"Kwenchana?" Yoochun asked when he saw you looked detached.

"I'm okay, oppa," you gave him a reassuring smile, "Let's go now, it's getting late."

Yoochun paid for the ice-creams and you two were heading home. Yoochun insisted on sending you back so you two walked together.

On your way back home, you took glances of Yoochun from time to time, thinking about your behaviors, * Am I really falling for him? * you silently sighed.

 

The next day, Changmin waited outside your apartment, "Morning, ~~~~~~~ -ah," he greeted while you opened your door.

You jumped, "Hi Changmin oppa, you've scared me!" you giggled.

"Sorry," he scratched the back of his head, "Let's go to school, shall we?"

You nodded and walked with him.

"So do you have something to tell me, oppa?" you asked out of the blues.

"How do you know?" Changmin startled.

"So are you saying that you came over to my apartment just to say hello?" you shrugged.

Changmin took a deep breath, "You're right. I do have something to tell you."

"Okay," you sensed the uneasiness in his voice.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," he firmly held your shoulders and faced you, "Saranghae. Will you be my girlfriend?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.o Changmin confessed!

I'm really really sorry I didn't have time to update more often! School's hectic!

Please comment!