1

Twins

Taemin was curious what the hell he did that he deserve to be in this situation. He will kill Key, definitely, but first, he needed to stay calm and try hard not to run away as Minho- his secret crush and best friend- stared at him with his eyes fully widen and gaping mouth.

Well, he could understand him. Taemin was looking so damn good in female clothing and make up on.

Taemin didn't say a word, he was waiting for Minho to say something first and then he will react for it. He just hoped that Minho wouldn't be an - for who he was kidding? Minho was an - to take some pictures of him and leak it to everyone. Literally everyone.

As you see, it was kind of a hard situation. It all started when Key bet him if he could get that bartender's- his name was Jonghyun if he remembered correctly- phone number to him, and if he couldn't, he has to parade around as a girl for a whole day. Of course, he agreed with the bet. I mean, he was a fine man, how the hell couldn't he get that boy's number? He was so close to it- his magical flirting technic never left him hang on, and also the fact, he told the boy about Key was helped him a lot- but then, Choi Minho had to appear. Taemin would claim the whole scene as 'it was drowning in jealously'- with all the pet names and the death glares he sent for to that poor boy- if the raven boy wouldn't said that sentence as they left that café.

"Come one Taem, help me to get a cute girl." Taemin would dig him alive. Yes, the facts that Minho was straight and Taemin was hopelessly in love with him, didn't quite match. Also it annoyed the out of Taemin that Minho kept asking him to be his wing man and help him out with those girls, while Taemin couldn't even get a boyfriend- he wished for one so badly, so he could just forget about Minho- because the other always scare them away.

Sometimes- very rarely- Taemin wished to be a girl because then, Minho would date him finally, he was sure.

So there they were, staring at each other as Minho opened his mouth to speak.

"I have never known that Taemin has a twin." he said it with true surprise and it took Taemin's guard off. He couldn't believe it. How the hell can be someone this idiotic?

But the  he realized how great opportunity he got with this. He could check if his theory was right or wrong, if Minho would date him if he were a girl or not.

"Oh, yes. He doesn't talk much about me. I'm Taeyeon, by the way." he took out his best girlish voice. It looked like Minho was easy to lead on because he didn't even noticed the small pause before he was telling his name- Taemin was desperate, he just told one of those girl groups member's name what was close to his- and the way too boyish voice.

"But why? Aren't you in a good term?" Minho asked with much worry in his voice.

"No, no. It isn't that. You should ask Taemin about it, he must know why he haven't talked about me." no, he haven't known- he didn't even had a twin until like fifteen minutes- but at least he could postpone giving an answer.

"I surely will. It's like a crime not to mention a beauty like you." Minho winked at him and Taemin was so close to punch his stupid, handsome face. "We should meet sometime. Are you free in the next Saturday?"

"Yes." because we supposed to watch that new movie in the cinema but okay, throw me away for a girl who you know for like a moment ago, it doesn't hurt me, not at all. "But I wouldn't like to meet Taemin because of reasons."

"Of course!" he was smiling so brightly. "Oh, but I have to go now. Taemin is waiting for me."

 

 

Taemin let out a sigh of relief as Minho ran away. Meanwhile, Key came out from his kitchen where he could hear everything perfectly and he couldn't help with it, but burst into laughing when he was sure Minho left his place. Why was he there, eventually?

"Both of you are idiots, you truly deserve each other." he said still laughing, even if his stomach hurt doing it but he couldn't stop.

"If we truly deserve each other, why hi is the one who doesn't realize it, yet?" Taemin said it with a pout. Really, everyone knew that they would be the most perfect couple ever but that didn't have the slightest clue about it. How depressing.

"Speaking of realizing made me think of, do you realize that Minho is going to your house and you are still there with make up and girl clothing on?" Key asked trying not to let out a laugh again but his friend was such a loser. He couldn't kept the laughter in as Taemin has such a horrified expression.

"I clearly not realized. Help me!" Taemin was desperate. If he won't be there on time, Minho may get a clue about his quick gender changing- well, Taemin couldn't really imagine it but what if?- but if he is going like this, Minho will surely get the clue.

Key helped him as much as he could as he laughed through the whole transformation. He washed off the make up from Taemin's face and threw him an oversized jumper that will hide his lacy, powder pink shirt on him because the brunette boy was sure about he couldn't peel himself out from it quickly enough, he didn't even try- he just took out those buns that was there to looking like he had some chest , at least. 

Key drove him home, knowing that Minho was by feet. He sighed as he made it, he was home before Minho could be here.

The bell rang and he had a pretty good guess who was that.

"Hey!" Minho greeted him and smiled brightly- yet, not as brightly as when he was a girl, he had to notice.

"Hey!" Taemin on the other hand tried to hide the fact that he was a bit breathless. He had to ran to the bathroom because those stupid hair extensions left in his hair, and back to the door to his best friend.

They went back to Taemin's house and sat down on the couch. As Minho watched him with a mysterious gaze, then like something clicked in his mind, he asked Taemin.

"Taemin! Why didn't you tell me that you have a girl twin?" his voice was a little hurt that he was sad Taemin hid something this big away from him.

"I didn't think it was important." the brunette said simply, trying to look as calm as it was possible that moment.

"You hide something from me, I can sense it." Minho narrowed his eyes as he looked at Taemin, who gulped one in his nervousness. He had to come out with a reasonable lie, now.

"Because you are a playboy, also we got into a fight, lately." huh, he explained everything with one sentence. He was so proud at himself.On the other hand, Minho was quite hurt. "Don't act like you aren't!"

"She is beautiful and pretty, though." the raven haired boy mumbled. Taemin didn't know what gotten into him but he just blurted out.

"Thank you." oh god, he was so stupid.

"Why have you thanked it?"

"Well, we look alike, aren't we?" Minho dumbly nodded. "So basically, you praised me too." Taemin said. How good he became at lying and was pretty happy to Minho saying something like this to him. His heart would explode right now.

"Oh, true. But didn't I already say it to you?" he thought he did, because his best friend was beautiful- maybe more beautiful than his sister. "You look red. Aren't you hot?"

Taemin's cheeks were red actually caused by Minho himself saying these stupid- holy- things. He is really going to die if the raven continue like this. So he just furiously shook his head. Well, he was a little hot because of the jumper he had on but he couldn't take it off because of the lacy shirt under it. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, very sure." Taemin wanted to get off this topic already but the other didn't looked like he wanted the same.

"I should check, at least." Taemin sighed in relief as the other stood up. He thought that he was going to search for a thermometer so they can finish this conversation soon and can save his poor, little heart form exploding. He was so, so wrong. The raven boy just stood up to sat closer to him. When he was enough close, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"You look redder than before." he said with a pout. If Taemin was really sick, they couldn't go to try out that new café- because they needed to find a now one because in the one where they usually went, was the bartender who flirted with Taemin and it was unacceptable- and couldn't have fun time with him until he gets better.

"I said, I'm not sick." Taemin was about to stand up and leave his best friend right here, in the couch without guilty, but Minho stopped him and pulled him back, just to put his big and warm hand on the poor boy's forehead.

"I don't feel like you would be warm." the raven said slowly while Taemin tried hard to slow down his pounding heart. He was afraid, Minho might hear it. It would be an unlikely situation. "But I'm not very sure."

If Taemin thought that he will just fade away in embarrassment so far- to having so much crush on his beast friend and reacting these little things like a teenager girl- he didn't calculate with Choi Minho's next step.

He pulled Taemin's face to his, so their cheeks connected. There they were, cheek to cheek and he could breathe in Minho's minty breath. He felt so light headed right now.

Meanwhile, Minho hummed whilst thinking.

"Your cheeks are a little hot." he said and he would check if he was right about Taemin's forehead with his own forehead but the brunette boy seemed like foreseeing the whole scene and ripped himself out Minho's half embrace and stood up with force.

Because he was sure, he would kiss Minho if the raven connect their foreheads.

'I said I'm good. Gosh, why don't you believe me?" he pretended that he was fed up but on the other hand, he was happy.

"I was just concerned about my best friend's well being. You should say, thank you!" Minho said with a pout and stared at Taemin with an unreadable expression.

'What is it?" the brunette saw the expression.

"Oh, I was just thinking how better behaved your sister is." Minho said with a playful grin.

"How dare you!?"