Chapter 6

Looking after Baby Tao

No one spoke a single word. They just kept staring at the bottle that was held in Shen's hands. Chen though was slowly backing up from the group and was getting ready to run until Suho grabbed his shoulder. Chen slowly turned to only face the devil himself.

"Chen~ Do you know what that thing is?" Suho sang in a creepy voice.

"U-um, the bottle..." Chen answered hesitantly.

"Yep, so please be prepared for the most painful torture in you entire life." Suho smirked evilly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO~!" Chen shouted.

Suho dragged Chen outside and the others only stared after them.

"Well, that was strange." Shen spoke.

"Don't worry he'll live. I think?" Said Lay.

"Anyway, does it say when Tao will turn back or how to change back?" Sehun asked.

"Hm...Let's see...Uh huh! Got it, it says here that the potion only lasts for a week, he'll grow back to his original age in no time." Shen smiled.

Exo cheered happily. They couldn't wait to see their original baby panda again but they are going to miss the little one. They all crowded around Tao and played with while Dragon 4 watched in amusment but then Mengyao's smile turned into a frown.

"Mengyao, I think you need to say it now." said  Junjie.

"I can't, I finally got to see Tao...I-I don't want to leave him again..." Mengyao frowned.

"I know it's hard Yao but... You know you can't stay afterall we're going back to China tomorrow.." Huiliang said sadly.

Apparently Dragon 4 was asked to go back to China for a reality show their manager got them and it was on in 2 days. Mengyao didn't want to leave at all but he couldn't let his band down. He watched his little brother play with his fellow members, smiling like there was no tomorrow. I'm going to miss that smile, he thought. When he felt Shen put a hand on his shoulder he knew what he had to do. He had to say goodbye to Tao once again. He walked over to the group and like good little children Exo made a path for the older man to see Tao. Mengyao knelt down and looked into Tao's eyes, only seeing nothing but pure innocence. Then he broke down. He grabbed Tao into hug and kept apologising over and over. Tao tried to calm him down and it made Mengyao happy. He pushed Tao back to look into his eyes once again.

"Tao, I'm leaving to China tomorrow." Mengyao began.

"Really? What time are we going?" Tao asked not understanding his brothers behaviour.

"No, I mean Me and my band are leaving. You're staying here with your band." Mengyao explained.

"Wh-What? You're leaving me? Again?" Tao started to tear up.

Mengyao's heart broke into pieces but he knew what he needed to do.

"Tao you belong here with them. They need you as well as you need them. I promise to see you again afterall I love you... You are my precious Didi." Mengyao smiled gently.

Mengyao gave Tao one last hug before getting up and thanked Exo, "Thank you for reuniting with my brother, please take care of him in my abscence." Mengyao turned to leave with his friends in tow but whe he opened the door a really pale looking Chen dropped onto the floor. Suho walked in after him and stepped on the poor troll.

"Holy crap, Chen what did he do to you?" Kai asked.

"So many rats, spiders and fangirls, I thought I was going to die..." Said Chen.

Everyone bursted out laughing and gave Suho a high 5. Chen though was still on the ground. Dragon 4 was really going to miss this and hoped to see them again when they come back after their work is done. Tao gave them a big wave and shouted Good bye and the others did the same. When Dragon 4's van was out of sight Tao was frowing. He wanted his big brother with him badly but when he looked up to the ones who were with him he smiled. I'm not alone they'll take care of me. he thought.

"ALRIGHT!!! NOW LET'S RESTART OPERATION LOOKING AFTER BABY TAO!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

Everyone shouted right after and ran back into the dorm.

The End


Don't worry there is an epilogue.