Chapter 3

Dance With The Devil

I appreciate all of the readers that subscribed and upvoted my story T-T  I also appreciate all of you silent readers :,)  I'm happy that you enjoy reading this story and I want to thank you for taking your time to read it T-T  Happy Holidays!  :D 


"Hey Jimin I'm gonna go find me some candy" Taehyung said starting to walk away.
 
That was only half true, in fact Taehyung was going to look for the friendly transfer student he met a couple of times.
 
He was starting to feel kind of warm and stuffy from walking through the mob of dancing teens and decided to step out for some fresh air. As he was walking to the doors he bumped into a chair, almost falling but managing to catch himself on another chair. The guy sitting on the chair turned at the sudden jolt.
 
"Sorry! Are you okay?" The stranger said scooting in his chair while looking back at Taehyung.
 
"Yea, sorry I wasn't paying attention" Taehyung replied straightening up.
 
"No,no,no I'm sorry I didn’t notice my chair was in the way"
 
He looked at the guy and felt a light blush fan across his cheeks; partly in embarrassment but mostly because the guy currently trying to apologize to him was very handsome. Taehyung doesn’t recall ever seeing the guy around school, but then again he’s only gone to the senior building twice. He snaps back to reality when the guy asks him if he really is okay.
 
"I'm perfectly fine" Taehyung says looking past the guy to the table, "Can I have that?" He points to the kettle full of candy.
 
"No, not at all" The guy smiles as Taehyung reaches for the kettle with an accomplished grin. As he turned to walk away the guy stopped him,"Mind if I walk you to wherever you’re going?"
 
 "Um, why?" He had barely met the guy! The guy saw Taehyung’s cautious expression "It's nothing bad just want to get away from this" the guy motioned to the room behind him. "And if it makes you feel better I'm a chaperon" the guy smiled.
 
Taehyung relaxed a bit and did feel relieved that the guy was a chaperon and not some ert that had sneaked into the school, "Sure why not" he answered as he started to walk away.
 
They walked out of the auditorium toward the school’s gate. As they walked down the street Taehyung saw a playground and quickly made his way to it. The guy chuckled when he saw Taehyung walk to the jungle gym. 
 
"So this is where you were going?" The guy asks with amusement. 
 
"Why is there a problem?" Taehyung said, pouting while unwrapping his nth candy.
 
 "No" the guy replied as he slipped his hands into his pockets,"I should probably go back now, are you going to be okay here by yourself?"
 
Taehyung thought about it, "candy, a jungle gym, yea I'm fine" he responded going down a slide. 
 
The guy bid him goodbye and started to walk back to the school.  (omg this is an awful transition >.<)
 
Taehyung was sitting on a swing rocking back and forth when he heard a meow. He stopped swinging and looked around to find where it came from, shortly after a black cat walked out from behind a bush located under the trees infront of him. 
 
The cat went up to Taehyung and started to brush against his legs. Taehyung picked up the cat and started to pet it. He stayed like that for about 10 minutes, smiling and petting the purring cat. He was completely focused on the cat that he didn't notice someone come up behind him.
 
"Hey~" the person said into Taehyung's ear causing him to jump off of the swing and send the cat running. 
 
He quickly turned around, heart beating fast and scared for his life, that is, until the person started laughing.
Taehyung still shocked from being caught off gaurd was a little slow to process the fact that Hoseok was the one who scared him.
 
"Stop laughing! Why are you here?" Taehyung asked still a little shake-y. Hoseok took a deep breath and wiped the tears from his eyes. 
 
"To see you of course" he answered with a growing smile,"you should have seen your face, you looked like a deer in headlights" he continued with a chuckle.
 
"Hyung it's not funny" Taehyung said crossing his arms, "What are you supposed to be anyway?" he asked sitting on the swing again. 
 
Hoseok just smiled and started to push Taehyung at a slow speed. 
 
"Well, if you didn't notice, I happen to be a handsome man"  Taehyung could almost hear the killer smile in his voice as he said that. And boy did he try not to blush while thinking of that smile.
 
"Enough about me, now what brings you here?" Hoseok asked as he continued to push Taehyung.  
 
"I was looking for a certain 'handsome man' at the dance but didn't find him, so I decided to get some fresh air --this costume was baking me like a potato!-- some guy walked me here --he was handsomer than the one I was looking for-- a cute little black cat with  red ears showed up and then SOMEONE scared it away" Taehyung replied while shooting Hoseok with an accussing look, for scaring the cat of course.
 
After a few seconds of silence, and Taehyung slowing down, he turned to see why it was so quiet. When he turned he was met with a grining Hoseok.
 
"You looked for me?" Hoseok asked, grin widening into his trademark smile. 
 
"Maybe" Taehyung answered turning back around with a faint blush. 
 
This did not go unnoticed by Hoseok, who suddenly stopped the swing and almost caused Taehyung to faceplant.
 
Taehyung was now looking up at Hoseok, who was standing infront of him, hands on either side of his head holding on to the chains. 
 
"You're so cute" Hoseok says as he moves to hold Taehyung's face in his hands. He starts to lift Taehyung up from the swing and Taehyung finds his body responding to the silent command from Hoseok's hands. 
 
Staring into eachothers eyes, Hoseok sees the flames he had seen in Taehyung's eyes when they first met.  
 
"I've waited so long for this" Hoseok says, making Taehyung blush a deep shade of pink. 
 
"Now I can finally show you where you truly belong" Hoseok says as he is enveloped by black smoke. 
 
Taehyung is now really scared for his life, he's alone with someone who he thought was his hyung but might actually be a serial killer, why? Because he hadn't talked to him at all throughout the whole day, there's no way it's a coincidence because Taehyung himself didn't know he was going to end up here.
 
The smoke around Hoseok starts to clear up as if he was controlling it.  What Taehyung sees has him terrified and amazed, Hoseok's hair has changed from black to light brown; his clothes changed from sweats and a sweater to black leather jeans, a white shirt with an all black Medusa head, a black jacket and a gold chain; his shoes stayed the same -red and white nike high-tops.
 
What terrified and amazed Taehyung was when he shifted his eyes up to look at Hoseok. The sight had his breath hitching and heartbeat increasing; Hoseok's eyes were now a blue-gray circled by black ink, it was like seeing the light at the end of a tunnel; the rest of his face was littered with black ink making his face look like a skull (Zombie Boy reference); the markings on his neck were less intense, fading into the collar of the shirt; on his hands, the ending wisps of what seems to be more light ink marks were visible. 
 
Taehyung was feeling a little disoriented, he knew where he was, he knew who he himself was, but he could not wrap his mind around what was happening at that moment.
 
"I'm sorry for being so abrupt, I would've liked to do this a more gentle way but we're running out of time" Hoseok said with a worried tone. He looked straight into Taehyung's eyes.
 
"How did you know I was here?" Taehyung asked, genuinely curious but also scared to find out.
 
Hoseok, on the other hand, smiled at this question.
 
"A kitty told me" Hoseok replied while donning his killer smile.
 
At that moment Taehyung felt his heart and breathing stop, his vision started to darken.
 
The only thing he remembers seeing is Hoseok's eyes shinning brighter. 
 
The only thing he remembers feeling is a soft cold touch on his lips.

A/N: So, what do you think????? hahaha :D

Who is this mysterious guy Tae met? >.>  What's up with Hoseok? <.<

And what just happened?!?! O_O

Oh this is how Hoseok looks by the way :) with blue-gray eyes

and his organge-y light brown hair from Dark & Wild era >.<

Please~ Comment. Subscribe. Share :)