Chapter 1

Dance With The Devil

The walls were decorated with black, orange, purple,and green streamers. The tablecloths were the same color combination in alternating order. The center pieces were black cauldrons with sea foam green tissue paper peeking out from the top and full of various candies with a marshmallow ghost on top of a pretzel stick. The walls had flames from the ground mid way up making it seem as if the room was on fire. Jimin stood back from the wall and admired his work as he made his way out of the auditorium. "I can't wait for tonight" he thought.

As he was walking home someone bumped into his side. "Hey Jiminnie" 

"Oh hey Taehyung, I thought you had gone home already?" 

"I'm going home now, I just had to buy something for my costume" 

"You still haven't told me what you're going as" Jimin said. They were now in their neighborhood, passing houses with spider webs and jack-o-lanterns. And the occasional plain house with only a lawn picket or a sign hanging on the door wishing them a Happy Halloween. 

"Well I did give you a hint" Taehyung said as he tried to imitate the faces on the jack-o-lanterns. Jimin thought back to two weeks ago during lunch when the Halloween dance was announced. "That wasn't a hint! All you said was 'one giant leap for my tummy’"

 "I said that after"

 Now that Jimin is remembering there was a faint memory of Taehyung saying something about being 'out of this world’, but Jimin had been distracted by the new kid that had been sitting by the windows.

"So, what are you going to be?" Jimin asked.

 "A thief" He looked at Taehyung with a confused expression, "How is that out of this world?"

 "Well if you really want to know I'm going as an alien thief that has come to steal all the candy of this world"
Jimin just stared at Taehyung and kept walking until they reached his house.

"What are you dressing up as?" Taehyung asked him as they arrived outside of Jimin’s house.

"That's a surprise" he replied with a smile as he entered his house.

 He went into the living room to leave his stuff and proceeded to the kitchen and to greet his mom.

"Dinner’s ready" she said, his little brother Yano was coming down the stairs as his dad came in the house. They all sat down for dinner and talked about their day. After dinner Jimin went to his room and took out everything he needed for tonight's Halloween dance.

It was around 7:30 pm when Jimin started to get ready. He put on a white dress shirt with fitted red slacks, black boots and topped it off with black suspenders. He was in his bathroom tousling his hair when he heard a text message notification. He stepped out to get his phone from the nighstand and opened the message. 

-From:Tae:]  
r u ready? i'll be there in 5 :P
~Valien 7:36pm-

"Aish, this brat will whine if we don't leave as soon as he gets here" Jimin thought as he went back to the bathroom to finish with his costume. He opened the cabinet to get some axe hair paste and started to tousle his brown hair. A few minutes after and Taehyung was walking into his living room as he was coming down the stairs. 

"Hey I'm ready, let's go" Jimin said while grabbing his jacket from the couch. He saw that Taehyung's alien costume was actually pretty cool.

He was wearing a blue and silver long sleeve, it had a dip on the front and back only covering his shoulders and neck; leaving his collarbones and  upper back bare.  The shirt was mostly blue with silver stars and crescent moons scattered around; the pants were also blue and had a silver line running down the sides that eventually curled towards the inside. He had a utility belt loosely fastened arouned his hips, which were being hugged by the fitted suit. Jimin also noticed that Taehyung was wearing a light lavender wig with streaks of other colors in it, well besides the awesome eyeliner and light blue contacts. 

They were nearing the school when Taehyung asked him "Are you supposed to be a dog?" while gesturing towards his matching brown ears and tail.

Jimin tried not to sigh and looked at Taehyung with a hurt expression "I'm supposed to be a wolf" he pouted.

"Well you look more like a puppy now" Taehyung giggled while poking Jimin's cheek.

"Whatever, lets just go inside" Jimin said with a whiny voice, obviously sad that he didn't look like a fierce wolf but a puppy.


A/N: So that's the first chapter, did you like it???  i'm a little behind on updating this lol but the next chap should be up around the same time tmrw :) what do you think of their costumes? :D haha   I got the inspiration for Tae's from this (i made it into a male version :3 ) 

And Jimin's is from War of Hormone MV, i added the ears and tail :P  I hope you enjoyed this chapter!  Comment, Subscribe, UpVote or Share it which ever you want :) maybe all lol Thanks to those that subscribed :)