Chapter 2

Dance With The Devil

This is a long-ish chapter, well for me it is since I wrote it lol might have errors or not but anyway enjoy!  Halloween passed it's almost Thanksgiving im late!! Thanks for the subs, comments, and upvotes!


 

"Whatever, lets go inside" Jimin said, obviously sad that he didn't look like a fierce wolf but a puppy. 
 
The closer they got to the auditorium the louder the music sounded. The auditorium doors were set up to look like gates with the word 'ENTRANCE' posted across the top. As they pulled open one of the doors, fog and colored lights greeted them before the roar of music and screaming teenagers. 
They went straight to the beverage table and poured themselves some of the icky, green liquid labeled 'punch'. 
 
"What do you think?" Jimin asked Taehyung before taking a sip of punch.
 
"It looks awesome! I can't believe you did this by yourself, especially the stage" Taehyung said while serving himself another cup. 
 
Jimin choked on the punch he had just drank. Partly because of Taehyung's comment but mostly because he hadn't expected the punch to be sour. He was already past trying to prove his art and design skill to Taehyung after he figured out that it was his way of saying  he liked it without actually admitting it. What caught him off gaurd was the last part. The stage. 
 
"I didn't decorate the stage" he told him while putting his cup on the table and opting for water instead. Taehyung looked a bit surprised and turned back to Jimin.  
 
"Really?" Taehyung asked, finishing his second cup of punch.
 
"Yea" Jimin replied now curious as to how the stage was decorated. 
 
He turned towards the stage and marveled at how cool it looked. It had black curtains pulled to either side being held by skeleton hands. It was illuminted by black light which made the various designs on the inner curtains glow. The DJ was in the middle of the stage illuminated by a single purple light shinning solely on him. The backdrop is what enlighted Jimin as to why Taehyung thought he had also decorated the stage. It was an enlarged poster of Jimin's art project; also glowing under the black light. He was surprised actually because he never showed other people his 'dark side'. Taehyung was an exception because they've been friends since they were little, being neighbors and all. The only other person that knew it belonged to Jimin was currently on stage, but that happened by accident.
 
Jimin was still looking at the stage when the DJ looked up and they made eye contact. He smiled, turned to his computer, then started to take off his headphones. Jimin showed a shy smile.
 
"Hey Jimin I'm gonna go find me some candy" Taehyung said starting to walk away. 
 
Jimin nodded but started to panic when he saw the DJ making his way through the crowd towards him. It’s not that he didn’t want to talk with the other but he barely even knew him. He was the transfer student after all, they had only spoken twice! Jimin knew that he wasn't in need of friends since he saw him talking to an upperclassmen that had also transferred. He just honestly didn’t know what to converse with him about. To focused on what he was going to say, Jimin didn’t notice the figure standing infront of him.
 
"Hi Jimin hyung" the DJ said startling Jimin out of his mind. Now that he was closer Jimin noticed the white bunny ears and little pink nose with whiskers. His glasses sat atop his nose framing his big, innocent eyes enhanced by black eyeliner. He had a small smile showing his natural bunny teeth. 
 
"Oh hi Jungkook-ah" Jimin replied nervously.'He looks cute' he thought to himself.
 
 "You look cute too Jimin hyung" Jungkook smiled and reached to gently touch the ears on Jimin's head. 
 
"Oh my god, did he read my mind or did I say it out loud?" Jimin thought while looking away from Jungkook.
 
"I'm not reading your mind" Jimin snapped his head toward Jungkook,"You were thinking out loud" Jungkook laughed and Jimin's face turned a light pink. 
 
"So, are you having fun?" Jimin asked, drinking from his water. 
 
"Now I am" Jungkook said stifling a chuckle. Remebering why he had approached Jimin, he reached for his hand and started to pull him into the crowd of dancing people. Jimin was startled at the sudden action and tried to free his wrist but failed. 
 
"Where are we going?" Jimin asked but Jungkook just turned around and told him to wait there. Jimin noticed he was in the middle of the dance floor in front of the stage. He saw Jungkook walking up to the DJ table and fiddle with his laptop.  
 
A familiar song started to play, it was a song Taehyung would always sing and listen to when he was with him. Jimin felt a strange wave go through him. He looked around to see if anybody else felt it but was greeted with hazy eyes and people moving slower than normal. Jimin was so confused as to what was happening. He looked to where Jungkook was and felt as if he was going crazy.
Jungkook was smirking at him, levitating down the stage as if there were stairs that only Jimin couldn’t see. He took off the bunny ears and threw them to the side, in their place sleek black ears hung down on either side. Then he took off the glasses and hooked them onto his shirt. 
Jimin was now speculating that someone might have spiked the punch and this was the work of alcohol.
 
As Jungkook came to a stop in front of him he quickly pulled Jimin against his chest and started to waltz. Jimin tried his best to keep up with the sudden dancing of the other.
 
"Say goodbye~ as we dance with the devil tonight~"
 
Jimin was still unclear on what was happening.... if it was happening at all.
 
"Don't you dare look at him in the eye~"
 
Jimin shifted his eyes toward Jungkook's. 
 
That's when he noticed. The once innocent, big, brown eyes were now midnight blue and clouded with various fleeting emotions. He felt overwhelmed, shivers went down his body and shook his heart. He tried to look away, but his body wasn't responding to his brain. 
 
"As we dance with the devil tonight~"
 
It felt as if his body knew what was happening and what was about to happen.
 
That's when he realized, he will no longer be part of this world.

A/N: ah this took longer than I would've liked -.- school is so annoying I had to do a speech then an english project ugh -.-  The lyrics and song is "Dance with the Devil" by Breaking Benjamin :P  

any of you want to make a fanart of this or edit feel free and link me to it please~ :D

 If you think you know exactly what Jungkook is then comment, i wanna know :)  oh and he is dressed like in the War of Hormone MV except he has black combat boots 

PS: VHOPE next chapter!!! Hint: Where did Taehyung say he was going???  >.<

 
COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE, and all that stuff, if you want :)