Luna x Sunwoo (Baro) f(x)-b1a4

Caramebbles

(Luna pov)

"Yah Luna! Can you please hurry up? I can't believe we're rushing again just because you couldn't sleep last night!" Sunwoo said.

“Yah oppa I got it! I’m coming, just give me like a minute. I need to put on my contacts!” I shouted down the hallway. After some time, I shouted for him again, “OPPAAAAA! CAN YOU HELP ME PUT IT IN? IT’S NOT GOING IN!”

“Aish this girl”, I heard him mutter to himself, “Yeah I’m coming! Don’t touch it anymore!”

As he entered the bathroom, I looked at his toned build because of course he isn’t muscular, his tummy still has so much fats from eating so much every day! He eats more than he burns but he’s still super strong though, probably from soccer and the track team. While he helped me to put on my contacts, I couldn’t help but notice how he was so gentle when he could choose to be brute about it.

“And… there! It’s in! Now can we go to school? We’re so late!” He said as he dragged me out of the bathroom and into the car.

I groaned inwardly, I didn’t like using the car to go to school but I guess this time we had no choice. Mr Jang, the driver, drove us to school and opened the door for us to exit. The stares. Ugh. I absolutely hated the stares they gave whenever someone exited their car. It was either them the person with their eyes or their mouths drooling like Niagara Falls. It just feels so… weird and awkward. I just don’t know how to react whenever they do that, so I try to avoid it as much as possible unless it’s really necessary.