Chapter 18

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everything’s ready” You said, placing your bag next to the door.

“Not everything, where’s your girlfriend?” Sunny asked from the couch.

“I’m here.” Taeyeon said, walking to the living room.

“Enjoy your vacation and be careful.” Sunny said, hugging her. She then hugged you.

“We will.” You and Taeyeon said at the same time.

“Don’t burn down the apartment!” You said, opening the door.

“I will!” Sunny yelled back, laughing.

 

You and Taeyeon went down to the building’s underground parking lot and placed your things in your car. No matter how much you want to tell the world about your relationship you still have to hide it, so you thought that leaving through the parking late at night will result in no paparazzi following you.

“Turn left” The GPS said.

“I’m not going to turn left.” You said, going straight.

“Turn left” It said again.

“You turn left!” You said, annoyed. You then started arguing with the GPS about how you couldn’t turn left because there was a river. Taeyeon chuckled and placed her hand on the back of your neck, caressing it to calm you down.

 

An hour and a half later you arrived to the cabin. Two days ago, Hara got the keys and did all the paperwork to rent it for you so that no one would know it was you and you could have more privacy.

You looked at the cabin and smiled, holding Taeyeon’s hand. She intertwined her fingers with yours and kissed the back of your hand. You both were really tired. With your free hand you pressed a button to open the garage. The cabin was part of a vacation complex. A lot of famous people went there for privacy so each had its own garage.

You parked the car and helped Taeyeon get your things inside. You left the bags next to the door and the lights.

“Woah!” She said, walking around.

“Looks nice, doesn’t it?” You said, taking off your coat.

“It really does.” She said. You helped her take off hers and she thanked you.

After taking off your shoes and placing the coats on the coat rack, you lied down on the couch, stretching your arms and legs. Taeyeon chuckled and lied down on top of you.

“Shouldn’t we have something to eat and then rest?” She asked, nuzzling your neck. You wrapped your arms around her and she sighed in content. She raised her hand and placed it on your neck, caressing your jaw with her thumb. She then made you face her and kissed your lips. You kissed her back, smiling in the kiss.

Your phone rang and you broke the kiss.

“Hello?” You said picking up the phone. Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter