Chapter 10

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as Taeyeon went back to the practice room Sunny approached her.

“Did you talk to her?” She asked and Taeyeon shook her head. She was trying not to laugh but managed to follow your instructions.

“Okay girls, let’s continue with practice” Their dance instructor said while going to the front of the practice room.

“I’ll try after practice” Taeyeon said and Sunny nodded. She was worried about you.

 

After their practice, Sunny called Hara to ask where you were. She told her that you were in the recording studio and they all went there. When they arrived Hara was outside with a worried face.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked and Hara signaled them to stay quiet. They heard the sound guy talking to you.

“What is wrong today? We have been trying for like what… two hours? How come you can’t get it right?” He said loud. Truth is that you were already done with the recording but Hara told you that they were coming so you asked him to pretend to scold you in order to prank them and he accepted. They looked at each other wide eyed.

You covered your mouth so they wouldn’t hear you laugh. He sighed loudly.

“Take ten minutes and then come back, let’s see if we can finally get this done later”

You calmed down and then put on a sad face before going out of the room. They looked at you and stayed quiet.

“Are you okay?” Sunny asked and you nodded. You walked past them and went to the bathroom.

“I’ll go talk to her” Taeyeon said following you.

“We’ll wait for you in the practice room” Taeyeon nodded and went inside the bathroom.

 

As soon as she walked in you closed the door and smiled.

“Nice acting” She turned around and you hugged her waist. She hugged you back.

“You think so? Are they feeling bad?” You asked and she nodded. “Good” You leaned in.

“Someone might see us” She parted the hug a little and smiled apologetically. You held her hand and dragged her to a stall; you then locked it and she chuckled.

“Now they can’t” You said as you placed your hands on her hips. She placed her arms around your neck and brought you closer. You kissed her and smiled in the kiss when you felt her fingers tangle with your hair.

“We should go back” She said as you kissed her jaw down to her neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head.

“Yeah, we should” You whispered in her ear and hugged her. She hugged you back. You gave her one last peck on her neck and hugged her tighter.

“You okay?” She asked while running her fingers through your hair and you nodded.

“Will you stay with me tonight?” You quietly asked and she smiled. You wanted to spend as much time with her as possible because your tour will last a few months and you won’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter