Chapter 16

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KpopNewsWorld has this exclusive insider information on SNSD’s Sunny- She is dating someone, and it’s not what you’d think! Sunny is in fact dating a GIRL. Not just any girl, but internationally acclaimed rock star ___! The two have been spotted on many dates, as seen in the pictures below.

 

It was really early in the morning. Tiffany was talking to Taeyeon while Seohyun was getting her hair done. They have to shoot the music video in half an hour.

Seohyun checked the news on her phone and started laughing. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at her confused.

“What are you laughing at?” Tiffany asked. Seohyun just passed her the phone, still laughing. As soon as Tiffany read them she started laughing too.

“What’s so funny?” Taeyeon asked, smiling.

“Looks like your girlfriend is dating someone else.” Tiffany said, giggling.

“That’s not funny...” Taeyeon said, sadly.

“It is, trust me.” Tiffany said, giving her Seohyun’s phone. She read it and chuckled.

“I hate you.” Taeyeon said, standing up. The girls continue laughing and searched for more news on their phones. Taeyeon got her phone and called you.

 

Your phone rang and you groaned, reaching for it. You picked it up without even looking at the caller’s id.

“Hello?” You said, sleepily.

“Good morning, baby!” Taeyeon said, cheerfully. You smiled.

“Good morning, how’s the shoot going?” You asked, trying to open your eyes.

“We’re waiting to start, how’s your hangover?” she asked, giggling.

“Not good.” You said, yawning. You heard someone calling her.

“Baby, I have to go but you should check the news. I’ll call you later, okay?” She said. You frowned.

“Okay, I love you.” You said.

“I love you too, bye bye!” She said and hung up.

 

Meanwhile in the living room...

Hara stirred, she tried to move but couldn’t because of a weight on her waist and chest. She looked down and smiled, running her fingers through Sunny’s hair. Sunny opened her eyes, slowly and looked up at her.

“Hi...” Sunny whispered, smiling.

“Hi...” Hara whispered back. Sunny moved so they could face each other, she still had her arm around Hara’s waist. They both smiled again and shared a sweet kiss. They parted the kiss and stared at each other, lovingly.

“Good morning.” Sunny said, leaning in again.

“Indeed.” You said, startling them. You just walked past the living room and to the kitchen, where you got yourself some water. They sat up.

After your third glass of water you decided to check the news. You chuckled while reading the headlines and went back to the living room.

“So... are you two together now?” You asked them. They looked at each other, smiling and nodded. “I can’t believe you’re cheating on me.” You told Sunny, who looked at you really confused. You grinned and showed her your phone. “See, we’re dating. That means y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter