two

voodoo doll

Hakyeon doesn't have much friends in high school. He only have Hongbin, Minhyuk and one more guy but he is grateful. Hakyeon has his eyes on a certain brunette in class. He hasn't got to learn his name yet because when the brunette introduced himself yesterday, Hakyeon was not in class. Hakyeon felt a sense of familiarity when he saw the brunette but he couldn't tell what. Hakyeon couldn't focus in class and always gets warned by Tiger Ssaem. Soon it was lunch break and Hakyeon released his breath he didn't knew he kept. It sounded like a sigh which made Minhyuk turned to him and ask what's wrong. Hakyeon just smiled, shook his head and cutely replies," aniyo~". 
Minhyuk smiles and locked arms with Hakyeon as they went to the canteen with Hongbin walking behind because he was having major anxiety for the next period. He kept bumping into people as he reads his notes and when he bumped into the brunette, his notes was all over the floor. Hongbin quickly gather his notes with help from the brunette. The both stood up at the same time which made their heads collide. Hakyeon and Minhyuk were far ahead but they saw what happened and they couldn't suppress their laughters. With a poker face, the brunette gave the notes to Hongbin then he walked away leaving a frozen Hongbin. It took two people to drag him to the canteen to snap out of it. The smell of meat filled their nose as the walked past the vendors to take their food. Once seated, they quickly indulged in their meal. Hongbin put aside his notes and anxiety and ate to his hearts content. After eating almost all his rice, Hongbin puts down his chopstick and questioned his best friends.
"Wah that new guy. I didn't even had time to apologize. Wahh. How can he maintained that straight face." Hongbin's face full of thought.
Hakyeon and Minhyuk exchanged glances and stared at Hongbin. After much pondering, Hongbin realized he was stared at. Hongbin was taken aback and threatened the two to stop staring. Out of the blue, Jinyoung came and pointed an accusing finger to Hongbin.
"Aye~ if you're in love... Just say it! Don't have to beat around the bush ya know." with that, the three best friends giggled, leaving Hongbin to drown in embarrassment.
But something about Hakyeon's giggles seemed forced. No one noticed that luckily. Hakyeon's heart clenched and his stomach swirled. He tried his best to finish his meal without throwing up and successfully did it after chugging a cup of water. Something about the brunette makes Hakyeon labelled him as 'MINE'. When the bell rang indicating the end of lunch break, Hongbin quickly rushed to the class for the next period since he has a test and they all aren't in the same class as Hongbin. The other three best friends casually walked up to class. Hakyeon walked past the brunette and the both bumped shoulders slightly because the corridor was crowded but Hakyeon felt his hair stood up, he shivered. The aura seems familiar. Just what..?