Airplane

Sulli's dream: Successfully wooing Sehun with the help of KaiStal!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ARE WE REALLY- WAIT, IS THIS A DREAM?! ARE WE REALLY REALLY REEAAALLY GOING TO JAPAN?! TOKYO AND OSAKA?! REALLY? REALLY?! HUH, SOOJUNG?! HMM, AMBER? TELL ME IF THIS IS TRUE!" Sulli stuck her face onto the glass window of the car once she was done shaking Krystal and Amber's shoulders and acting as if it was her first time going to Japan.

 

Krystal sighed and Amber scowled. "Yah, will you just shut up? I'm trying to get some sleep here! And what's more, you act like you're going to Japan for the first time!" Amber yawned right after she finished her rant on her group mate. Sulli immediately whipped her head around and wagged her finger in front of Krystal and Amber's faces.

 

"Oh no no no, you don't understand!" Sulli stretched her arms so wide to express her feelings that one of them slapped Luna on the face, and the latter groaned before returning to her sleep. "Opps. Sorreh, Luna...," Sulli whispered softly before returning to her exaggerated speech. "You know, going to Japan isn't the point right now! The point is... THE JOINT STAGE OF EXO-K AND F(X) THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH IS FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!"

 

Krystal and Amber stared at Sulli blankly, while the latter already had her eyes shaped into hearts. "Uh... so?" Amber replied half-heartedly, totally not knowing what the consequences of her simple words would be. Krystal almost face-palmed herself at that as she braced herself for another long speech about Sehun from Sulli.

 

"OH. MA. GAHD." Sulli squealed and continued, "You know that one part when I am going to stand RIGHT beside Sehun as we all dance together? You know that one part when I'm going to be sooooooooo close to him when we do the 'wave' part? And OMG, we're going to hold hands when we bow together after the performance! KYAAAAAA!!!!" She bounced on her seat and clapped her hands.

 

Krystal stared at her friend for a few seconds before smiling. "Oh yeah? Good for you then," Krystal patted Sulli on her shoulder with a sincere smile, and the latter returned a huge beam at her.

 

Oh, how long has Sulli been crushing on Sehun already? One year? Well, almost two years already. Krystal remembered how during the mid-September of 2012, Sulli started asking Krystal about what kind of person Sehun was. But that was only the start. She came to talk more and more about Sehun as the days passed, and since Krystal was Sehun's best friend, Sulli told the girl first about how she liked Sehun.

 

"I'm going to ask him for his number tomorrow when it's the start of our SMtown world tour!" Krystal still remembered how Sulli exclaimed with a huge beam while she lay flat on the bed of the hotel room, shaking her legs excitedly. Out of all the f(x) members, Krystal was probably the only one who knew that Sulli's feelings towards Sehun was more of a simple crush.

 

Although the way Sulli behaved seemed as if she was infatuated with Sehun and was just a crazy fan of him when she would squeal after seeing an update on Instagram by Sehun and cheering so loudly on the backstage when she sees him performing on a concert, Krystal knew better. She had to admit that she was shocked when seeing Sulli stare at Sehun exactly like how she, herself did so to Kai, but she got used to it as time passed by.

 

Krystal tried to make coincidental meetings for Sehun and Sulli by sometimes calling Sehun over to the practice room next door during their breaks, saying that she has something to tell him, but the real motive was for Sulli to great him and start a conversation with the male. Or maybe sometimes, Krystal would take Sehun’s bottle secretly during joint concerts while he was performing, only to have Sulli take it back to him after that.

 

Krystal knew how much one-sided crushes hurt. After all, she experienced that too, before Kai finally reciprocated the same feelings she held for him. But seeing Sulli still being so cheerful and happy even when Sehun either blinked and smiled awkwardly or blurt out a word of shock as an indirect rejection to her confessions, Krystal was glad that Sulli wasn't hurt so much and that she was still willing to keep trying.

 

It was… Bittersweet.

 

Watching Sulli smiling so brightly like the sun even when Sehun's lips curled up ever-so-slightly and hearing her squealing when Sehun changed a hairstyle. Such small things Sehun did could make Sulli's day heaven, but the boy was obviously too oblivious of it.

 

 

People recognized them, so the thirty-four SM artists had to be protected by bodyguards even on the plane again. The idols came in groups, shuffling into the furthest back of the plane one by one.

 

The bodyguards sat at the row in front of all the idols, managers and coordinators, making sure that no fan in the plane would just rush from the front to go and grab any of the artists. It was rare that SM was travelling in such a big group during a world tour since the idols would usually depart in small groups day by day, so all the more the security had to be strict.

 

Krystal sighed as she closed her eyes and leaned against the window. She would always experience motion sickness when on an aircraft, and the only thing she could do was to sleep. Krystal was alone, waiting for Sulli to come back from the washroom and take her seat beside.

 

She was enjoying her time in the world of comfortable darkness when suddenly, a pair of soft lips landed on her right cheek as a light peck. Krystal opened her eyes in surprise and turned around with eyes wide to see Kai smiling at her while making himself comfortable on the seat.

 

“Sorry, couldn’t help myself,” he gave a cheeky grin gave a peck on her pouty lips. Krystal smiled a little shyly before speaking meekly, “Sulli’s in the washroom… you know? You can’t take people’s seats just like that.”

 

“Not even when I bribed her with my seat? Tch, she must be enjoying her time gawking at Sehun while my girlfriend here doesn’t even says she misses me,” Kai gave a sly smile, but Krystal caught the first part of his statement instead.

 

“So you’re saying that Sulli’s sitting with Sehun now?” Krystal questioned when her boyfriend just rolled his eyes and replied, “Yeah, yeah, yeah… Now where’s my ‘I missed you, dear’?” A smile tugged at her lips as Krystal chort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter