A Stranger Not So Strange

Wrong Number
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Jonghyun lead Yura to his car and opened the door for her before going on to the driver's seat. He put his seat belt on and started the car before taking a look at the mystery girl that was now sitting besides him. 
She was looking out the window and had her arms wrapped around herself defensively as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey...are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jonghyun asked Yura softly. He didn't know the girl but seeing her so broken make his heart feel tight in his chest. He thought back at how the guy was so determined on hitting her and he felt anger rise up his body again making his hands tighten around the stearing wheel.

Yura wipped the tears with the back of her hand before turning to look at Jonghyun and offering him a small smile and nodding. "I am thanks to the fact that you saved me...but how did you find me?" 

"Well...you texted me instead of the friend you wanted to reach, I think you got the wrong number" 

Yura gasped and blushes a light shade of pink as she remembered the text that she had recieved that said that she had gotten the wrong number.

"I'm sorry... I thought my friend was playing a joke on me" 

Jonghyun smiled getntly, "Hey it's okay, I'm glad it was me who recieved your text, although I'll admit that I was reluctant, I thoguht it was a prank to kidnapp me or something."

Yura let out a laugh that echoed throught the silence of the car. She quickly covered in embarrassment and apologized for being so noisy.

"It's alright", Jonghyun sai

Please log in to read the full chapter