H.I.A.S - How It All Started

Wrong Number
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yura plopped herself belly donw on her bed as she took the plastic bag she brought in with herself, and opened it to reveal the small box that contained her new cellphone. She chuckles lightly to herself as she opened it an took it out to examine it before plucking it in to the charger and placing it on her bedside table. She then proceeded to roll over on her back and ran a hand through her hair and rolled her eyes as she thought of how she did everything her friends told her to the no matter how hard she tried to refuse them.

Yura had been perfectly content with her old phone despide all the bad comments her friends said about the poor thing. They pestered her with insults towards the phone evey time they had a chance, but she never gave in to her friends' demands. 'Why should I?' she thought, 'It's not like they'll be the ones using it'; she justed brushed off their comments until just a daya go, her phone decided that it was time to go on to a better life, and so, with the death of the cute little phone, she had been forced to buy a new one-which of course- her friends picked out for her. She had to admit that having an iPhone was a pretty cool idea and let'd face it, the cover desgined for those phones are endless, she might as well have fun choosing a few for herself.

 

"Yura!" said the voice of whoever had jumped on top of her breaking her train of thought and making the oxygen leave her lungs completely.

"Ow! What was that for Hyeri?" she asked raising an eyebrow at her imperative and overly excited best friend. She loved her to death but she could be way too enthusiastic sometimes.

"Sorry, sorry," she sad rolling off her and onto the bed before sitting up and glancing over at her phone "I just wanted to be the first person that you saved up as your contact on your new phone" she said with her eyebrows wiggling on the last word.

Yura shook her head and laughe

Please log in to read the full chapter