Day 9 (cont.)

Jungkook, My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook! Stop it!" I say while laughing.

"Hahaha come here! I'm going to dunk you in the water!" He laughs as he splashes me with the cool ocean water.

"No! I don't want to get wet!"

"I'm coming for you!" 

"Ahhhh!!!" I scream as I'm pulled underwater.

When I come back up to the surface, Jungkook holds my hand and has a huge grin on his face. It's been a long time since I've seen him smile like that. I'ts refreshing.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9:00 PM

-Beep... Beep.... Beep... -

I wake up from the sound of a quiet beeping from the heart moniter. The hopsital room is quiet to the point where I can hear Jungkook slowly breathing. 

When did I come to the hopsital???... Oh yeah... The king sent us to the hospital...

*the room door opens*

"Hello you." The king comes in and greets me.

"Hello your highness... Why have you come?"

"I have come to tell yout that because of your dedication for each other, I have allowed you two to continue your relationship. I'm terribly sorry for my rude actions and I hope you can forgive them."

"Oh! Thank you so much! It's okay, I'm able to forgive them."

"But with this condition, I have one rule."

"And what it that sir?"

"Jungkook has to change into a human."

"Oh..."

"He won't be awaken until he's a human. If we don't go with this procedure, I'm afraid that the only thing he faces is death."

"I see... I think that it would be for the best... For Jungkook and I... If he turns into a human."

"Thank you for your consent you." The king says as he motions for the doctors to come in.

The doctors inject a medication into his arm. 

"you, you will able to see the changes in about an hour or so." The doctors inform me.

"Oh... Okay... Thank you..."

"When Jungkook awakens, follow the guard outside, and he will lead the two of you to a portal to Earth." The king tells me as he takes his leave.

"Thank you your highness... I wish you the very best."

 

10:30 PM 

Jungkook's hai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter