Day 5

Jungkook, My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:00 PM

Ughhh why is today so boringgg?!?!? I want to do something but there is nothing to do......T-T

As I'm pacing around my room, I get a call.

--Caller ID Jungkook ^^--

"you!! Do you want come somewhere with me???" he says curiously to me.

"Umm I'm busy!" I lie to him.

"Oh really?? It doesn't seem like that though!"

From hearing this, I whip my head around to my window and see him with a big grin on his face. He comes into my room and corners me in slowly. I can feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster.

Shoot... What do I do... I'm getting nervous...

When my back hits the wall of my room, Jungkook comes close and takes a good long look at my face. Changing the mood of this situation, he raises his hand and ruffles my hair while laughing.

"Hahaha don't worry. I'm not a ert! I won't touch you!"

"Oh... WAIT. SO YOU'LL TOUCH ME NEXT TIME?!?!" 

"Hmmm maybe... " he smirks "Anyways! Come with me to somewhere!"

"And the place is???"

"Street shopping!!!"

"Okay alright. I need to buy things anyways."

"Assa!!!"

 

1:00 PM

We walk out to the streets and start our way to the street markets. When we arrive, we snack off the small samples that are provided at each station. 

I guess it was a good idea to come out and hang out with him. I'm laughing and he's laughing. Wait... he's laughing... OMG. His laugh is so cute... His smile is so cute... Shoot... I'm thinking about this too much. 

"Hey... Why are you staring at me?"

SHOOT I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I WAS STARING AT HIM!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! 

"Oh... Sorry I was just staring into space."

"Hahaha no! It's okay! Let's go to the next station!" he exclaims as he grabs my arm.

 

3:00 PM

After snacking, we went to the street clothes stores. Entering into one of the stores, we both saw a shirt that caught out eyes. It was a white crew neck with the number 16 on the back. 

"Hey! Since we both like this shirt, we should get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter