Day 10

Jungkook, My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1:00 AM

"you...Will you marry me and be with me for the rest of our lives?"

"Jungkook.... Of course I'll marry you." I tel him as I start to cry.

"you... I love you so much.." Jungkook whispers as he grabs me up into his arm.

We're in each other's arms and we part just a little to look at each other's faces. Slowly, out lips get closer and closer until we kiss. Sparks fly for both of us when we know that we are now fiances. As we're kissing, Jungkook grabs me up and carries me into his bed. We make out for who knows how long while he's on top of me. As we become tired from our long day, we lay down next to each other. I lay my head on Jungkook's chest and interlock our fingers togther. We share one last peck and off to dreamland we both went.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*fast forward to your wedding day*

3:00 PM

Arg I'm so nervous. I can't wait for us to get married already. 

You're in the dressing room having your makeup done. The makeup artists make you look young and pure with your hair in long loose curls. When they finish your makeup, you go to the 3-sided mirror in the room and look at yourself from all possible angles. Your dress in poofy but not too much. It's a strapless with lace that hung around your lower shoulders. The dress was pure white and has little small flowers scattered everywhere and you wore a long veil with flowers at the top as well. 

Oh my god... Is that really me?!?!?!? I can't wait to show Jungkook! I wonder how handsome he looks...

The wedding was about to start and all the people that you both invited had come. 

*knock knock*

"Hello? Who is it?" You ask the people outside your room.

"you!!!! It's us!" Jungkook's group had called out to you.

"Guys!! I'm so excited that you're here, I miss you! You are all gorgeous bridegrooms!"

"you!! We missed you too! You look amazing! Jungkook will love it!"

"AAHHH! I can't wait!"

"Well the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter