Cupid TOP.

Bipolar

TOP's POV

 

I must really do my work and get this two together. 

 

One, because my idiot of a friend is destroying his life and second, this girl is hurting because of his stouid actions. 

 

Thinking about it. Seeing the two of them. They really look good together. No wonder that ahjumma thought they were together. Now that I think about it.. I think I now know the perfect idea to make these two be together. I'm such a Genius!! Hahaha.. 

 

Time to devise my plan.. Hehehe.. 

 

"Uhmm.. Hon, let's go somewhere. We, need to talk. " I told Dara and dragged her with me. I looked back at Jiyong and continued on my way. 

 

"Where are we going Top?? " she asked, innocent over my plans upcoming. 

 

"Nothing.. You'd really like it." I assured her. I'll make both of you happy. Just wait a bit. 

 

Let Bigbang's master rapper do his Job. (;

 

 

 

Later that afternoon:  

 

I brought her to the restaurant my friend owns. They provided private rooms for VIPs. 

 

Really ideal for my plan. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, do you like Jiyong?? I asked her after eating lunch. 

 

"huh?? what are you talking about?" she asked

 

"Yeah, you do like him.. Why don't you just admit it?" I asked her again

 

"Maybe.. I'm not sure?" she said hesitantly

 

"Just admit it." 

 

"Okay.. I... Love him.." she said, FINALLY!!

 

"You.. you love me??" Jiyong emerged from his hiding place. 

 

Let's get this straight.. Well, I told Jiyong to meet me here.Well, due to my good eyesight, I noticed him entering. When he was already near that's when I dropped the BOMB. 

 

"Yeah, dude!! You idiot!!" I interjected. 

 

"What are you talking about Top??" She asked me. 

 

"Well.. you guys like each other.. It's obvious, then I got tired of both of your charades.." I explained

 

"But..." Dara said.

 

"But what?? About us?? haha, I knew from the start you loved Ji. Hehehe. I admit I liked you before but I know Ji treasures you more than I do." I told her and pointed to the idiot beside me.  

 

"Thanks dude." Jiyong told me

 

"No problem. So I'll leave you guys here, okay? Bye-bye." I bade farewell and headed out. 

 

And the rest is history.. The beggining of DaraGon blooms.. 

Because of yours truly (;