Going down with this Ship

Going down with this Ship

 

 

 

Going Down with this Ship

 

 

 

“Hyung~” Jongin whined, as Kyungsoo was too busy playing Piano tiles on his phone to give the tanned male any attention. The two were currently on the couch at the living room; Kyungsoo completely ignoring Jongin, and Jongin completely having none of it.

“Hyung, let’s go out to buy snacks~ There’s nothing in the cupboard because Tao and Sehun ate it all!”

 

“We did not!” yelled the two guilty youngsters, as they pathetically hid snack wrappers behind their backs, while very obviously wiping potato chip remnants off their lips.

 

“Yeah, sure—and I suppose Kris is an artist,” Jongin sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes up to the heavens.

 

“Excuse me, but are you insulting my genius?” Kris asked with furrowed brows, as he happened to pass by. “I’ll have you know, that no one in the world can match up to the drawing skills of Wu Yi Fan! You sun-burned peasant.”

 

Tao and Sehun laughed at Jongin as they scampered away. Jongin glared at their backs for five minutes,then resumed talking to Kyungsoo.

 

“Anyways, Kyungie hyung, let’s go out? Ne? Let’s go out, hyung! Let’s buy me food~ I’ll make you pay for everything because you love me~” Jongin pouted and moped; resting his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder to gain his attention.

Because of that action, Kyungsoo momentarily lost focus on the game. He flinched and before he knew it, it was game over. He failed to beat the high score in Piano tiles. Jongin noticed the disaster he caused, and immediately apologized over and over. He knew Kyungsoo had been trying to beat that high score, ever since Jongdae got it and rubbed it on the petite male’s face for two whole days. Kyungsoo had been playing the game every chance he got; it must’ve been the 150th try already. And because Jongin ruined it, Kyungsoo would have to go for the 151st.

 

Kyungsoo just sighed.He looked sadly at his phone, making a mental note to play again later, then tucked it inside his pants pocket.

“Alright, c’mon. Let’s go to the convenience store.”

Jongin felt guilty. He bit his lower lip and looked at Kyungsoo with puppy dog eyes. “I’m really sorry hyung. You don’t have to do it anymore, if you don’t want to.” The tanned male really hated to disappoint his hyung, or cause him distress in any way. He told his brain to stop being such a baby, and maybe just ask someone else to buy snacks with him… But then again, it would only feel right to do it with Kyungsoo, so he told his brain to maybe wait until tomorrow instead.

Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin tenderly, as if able to decipher the turmoil going on in the latter’s head. Beating Jongdae’s high score was important, yeah; but taking care of Jongin had been his role the moment they became friends. The tanned male was like a whiny little brother who constantly craved his attention. Kyungsoo had to admit that he quite enjoyed it. Although it did get a bit annoying at times, Jongin always apologized sincerely, and that made Kyungsoo proud of him. Plus he loved the guy, and teasing him was all the fun in the world.

 

“No, no—I want to buy you food. Because I love you and all~” Kyungsoo teased, as he pinched one of Jongin’s blushing cheeks.

“Are you sure, hyung?” Jongin asked bashfully, as he slowly moved closer to Kyungsoo on the couch—pretty soon, burying his face into the neck that he loved so much.Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the giant baby, as a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He ruffled the tanned male’s hair, as Jongin sighed in contentment.

“Yeah. I’m sure. But next time I play, don’t disturb me. Ok? At least until I beat Jongdae hyung’s high score.”

“But what if it’s an emergency?”

“Well, if it’s an emergency, then you can disturb me.”

Jongin grinned. He propped his chin atop of Kyungsoo’s chest. “oos count as emergencies, right?”

Kyungsoo chuckled. “oos? Really? Exactly what twenty-year-old man still gets oos at this day and age?”

“I don’t mean the physical oos. I mean the emotional ones~ I get one every time you’re too busy to even look at me.”Jongin said, as he stuck his lower lip out in a pout.

Kyungsoo sighed. “So in short, you’re going to keep disturbing me, aren’t you?”

“Just when you’ve ignored me for too long. You know I can’t stand it when something/someone takes up most of your attention, and it isn’t me. Take Junmyeon hyung for example.”Jongin practically growled at the mention of their leader’s name. “He’s way too touchy. And he talks to you too much.”

“It’s still rude to kick him out of our room, though,” Kyungsoo snickered at the memory.

“You’re standing up for him? Really hyung? I think my heart just got a oo.”

“You are such a kid.”

“And you are my omma~ Shouldn’t you be kissing the hurt away by now?”

Kyungsoo just snorted. “Get up, Kkamjong. Let’s go buy your snacks.”

“You’re ignoring my previous statement? I think I just got the second oo. Now you owe me two kisses.”

 

A few minutes later, Kyungsoo and Jongin were already on their way to the convenience store. Kyungsoo still hadn’t kissed the tanned male, even though Jongin never stopped asking for it. By the end of their trip, it was safe to say that Kyungsoo owed Jongin over 20 kisses for ignoring his pleas.

When night fell, and it seemed evident that Jongin wasn’t going to get any kisses, he asked to sleep with Kyungsoo. “I think I saw a spider,” his excuse was. Kyungsoo just shrugged, moved a bit, and lifted his blanket to let Jongin join him. As soon as the tanned male was beside him, muscular arms moved to hold Kyungsoo’s waist, as Jongin sprinkled kisses all over his face.

“Yah!” Kyungsoo tried to protest, even though he was giggling, much to his dismay. He tried to push Jongin away, but he was trapped by the male’s strong arms. Curse dancers and their ability to grow muscles.

“This.”

Kiss

“Is.”

Kiss

“How much.”

Kiss, kiss

“You owe me.”

Kiss, kiss, kiss.

 

“You are really a kid, aren’t you?” Kyungsoo chuckled, under the onslaught of smooches.

“Don’t tell me I’m not getting any back,”Jongin whined. “C’mon hyung~~~”

Kyungsoo laughed again. “Ok, fine. If it’ll get you to shut up.”

Kyungsoo’s little palms moved to hold Jongin’s face in place. Then he pecked the tanned male’s nose. Jongin couldn’t help the toothy grin that lit up his face. Finally, he thought.

“There. Are you happy now?”

“Nope. More.”

Kyungsoo brought his lips to place a kiss on each of Jongin’s cheeks.

“Had enough?”

“Not even close.”

Kyungsoo pecked Jongin softly at the corner of his lips.

“Ok hyung, now you’re just teasing.”

Kyungsoo giggled. “Yeah? What makes you say that?”

Jong-

 

 

LUHAN!

 

The sound of keyboard typing ceased as Luhan looked up from his laptop. A groggy-looking Minseok was standing by the door. Even until now, Yixing was sleeping soundly as if Minseok didn’t just yell out Luhan’s name.

“H-hey there Baozi…”

“Don’t you ‘hey there Baozi’ me. It’s one in the morning, and you should have been asleep hours ago!”

“But! But! Look, Yixing doesn’t mind!”

“This isn’t about Lay! It’s about you falling asleep on more than one occasion during practice! Exactly what is it that you do on your laptop every night? Huh? Let me see that!”

 

Minseok stomped over and pushed Luhan aside; making him land on the floor, a pout gracing his lips.

 

“What is this?” Minseok questioned as he scanned the screen. “Are you… are you writing fanfiction? Kaisoo fanfiction?”

“Hehehe… Yes?”

Minseok face-palmed. He was losing his lead vocalist to fangirl fantasies.

“Ok, let me get you straight. You stay up all night writing fanfiction about Jongin and Kyungsoo, without even considering the amount of sleep it steals from you? You know what? Let’s forget about the sleeping for a second. Stop shipping Kaisoo! Have you forgotten that we do this for the fans? That’s why it’s called fan service; not Luhan service. It’s not for you to get involved in the fandom. Aish.”

“No! I shall go down with this ship!” Luhan stood up, puffing his chest out. “First of all, I can ship them and there’s nothing you can do about it. Second, do you even know the amount of feels shippers have? DO YOU? Jongin and Kyungsoo are meant to be, you dumpling head!”

Minseok looked at Luhan judgingly. Luhan’s eye twitched. Minseok concluded that Luhan had lost it. “Lies. Your ship will sink. They are only close friends, you retarded man-doll.”

Luhan gawked at his leader. “You are blind to the truth! If you've seen the BTS photoshoot, watched EXO showtime, the Sunny 10 commercial, and, omigash, the Pepero commercial, you would know that this ship will never sink! Not to mention that one scene in our lotte world commercial where Chanyeol looked like a third wheel. It was soooo fanfiction material.” Luhan giggled, thinking about the possibilities of a new Chansoo vs Kaisoo plot he might have.

Minseok only shook his head. He placed his hands on Luhan’s shoulders.

“How long have you been writing about Kaisoo?” He hoped that this wouldn’t be something serious; that this would be just a passing phase for Luhan.

 

Sadly, he was mistaken.

“I’ve secretly made an account in a site named ‘Asianfanfics,’ under a username far from my own, and am also pretending to be female. I’ve been writing Kaisoofics ever since our debut as EXO. In fact, I have a folder full of images and gifs of almost every Kaisoo moment up to date; including ones that haven’t been caught by the public camera, because yes, I have insider access by living in the same apartment and all.”

Luhan laughed maniacally at the prospect of hiding a camera inside the Kaisoo room when M and K live together again. Minseok cringed. Luhan was acting like a saesang.

“I have over two thousand subscribers and every story I’ve written has been featured. But aside from writing, I also enjoy reading. There are classics such as Anterograde Tomorrow and Arbitrage that will leave you withering in a swollen teary heap because of the angst. Then there are super fluffy and adorable fics like Hospital Blues, Sweet Tooth and Keyboard Smash My Love. My gosh, the list could go on forever! Don’t even get me started on kid Kaisoofics, just adgfshkl!!! THE CUTE-NESS!!!!

 

Why? Why do you ask?”

 

Minseok was wide-eyed, and took a while to let all the information sink in. So apparently Luhan was an avid Kaisoo fan, and had been so ever since debut. He wondered if the other members knew.

Minseok sighed. “You are a hopeless cause. Just please don’t forget to sleep enough, and you better not—I repeat, better not—cry a fountain of tears when you realize that Kyungsoo and Jongin are just brotherly buddies.”

“Brotherly buddies my ! They’re in love I tell you!”

“Yeah ok, whatever. Good night. Don’t get your ship sunk.”

“Yeah right! I’m going down with this ship!”

 

 

That night, Minseok had a terrible nightmare centered on an annoying Luhan making lame jokes about Kaisoo.

 

“Hey Minseok, why did Jongin cross the road?” Luhan asked in amusement.

“Don’t say i-”

“To get to the Kyungsoo! AHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

 

+Sorry if this was lame :p

+Happy b-day Dom! I hope you liked this, even though it wasn’t the best (-_-) Saranghae~ :D

+I miss Luhan and Kris (TT_TT)

+Even though Anterograde Tomorrow and Arbitrage are classics for Kaisoo fans (so I’ve hear) (^_^), I’ve never read them because of the angst. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it >_< Seriously, I’m not prepared to feel emptiness O_O I just want fluffff

+ Luhan Kaisoo-gazing at the picture below (>_<)